What sit down restaurant has the worst food in WDW?

Liberty Tree Tavern... I can get that same food, in the frozen food section of any grocery store and make it at home and it comes out better.

Have you tried the character-free lunch there? It's much better than the character dinner.

WCC, 50's Prime Time, Marakkesh, Sci-Fi, Planet Hollywood, RFC, San Angel Inn, and Boma.

Oh, my gosh. I have to take up for Restaurant Marrakesh. It's my favorite place to have dinner. The service have always been AWESOME and were especially helpful when a friend of mine had to get a meal with no meat or dairy.
Restaurant Marrakesh is the only restaurant in WDW where I've actually got up and left before ordering.

When I was seated for lunch the restaurant was virtually empty -- there was easily less than a dozen guests in the place, total. I was seated, and after waiting for 15 minutes without so much as someone to bring me a glass of water, I got up, and left. As I was leaving the hostess said, "You're leaving?" I replied, "Yep. I'll go somewhere that wants my business." :confused3 And yes, I stopped off at Guest Relations on my way out and gave them a heads-up on what happened. As I've often said, Disney can't fix what it doesn't know is broken.

San Angel Inn, for both food and service. We've tried it 3 times now. It was bad each time, but then I kept coming back here and reading good reviews. :lmao: There won't be a 4th chance.

In defense of LTT, let me first say that I agree completely about their dinner menu, but lunch is totally different. They have the best crab cakes I've ever eaten and all of their desserts are great. My personal favorite is the chocolate cake, but my DD's love the warm apple crisp.

For us it was LTT for dinner and Rose & Crown. At both places the food was not that good. The service at Rose & Crown was terrible as well - extremely slow! It was our 1st and last time at both of these restaurants.

I think that there are 2 types of TS at Disney, those you go to for good food and those you go to for the experience.

I agree that the food at Sci is not the best at Disney, but I have booked it for our upcoming trip b/c it is my two nephew's first trip to WDW and they will love the cars.

I try to strike a balance with are ADRS 50% character meals and atmosphere and 50% b/c of the food.

That way everyone is happy.

I didnt like the Dinner we had at Sci-fi, however we had been the year previous for lunch and it was good. So that's why we went for dinner... the only thing we liked was our appitizer, but we also could have got that at TGI Fridays.
Wasnt a fan of Kona, the Salad with the blue cheese was not to our taste ( and I like blue cheese) DS was 6 months old and out cold in his stroller when we got there and the waitress was a bit rude and seemed put out that we didnt want to wake the sleeping baby to get him into a highchair. Ive heard breakfast is really good, so we may try it again.

For us, worst tasting meal AND worst service and atmosphere was at the Hollywood and Vine buffet dinner. Horrible. Every other experience we've had with Disney Dining has been good or great, that is the only true negative I could speak of.

2 come to mind.

Fulton's...Overpriced and gross.

San Angel Inn...Horrible!!!!!!!! Years ago it was real Mexican food and it was good! They have since changed it to tex-mex and it is gross. We didn't eat half of our food. I can get Tex-mex on every corner here....I live in Texas!!!!!!:rotfl:

My vote ... Has to be the Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant at the Studios; Akershus at Epcot's World Showcase (Norway), comes to mind as well.

But the food at WDW overall is very good methinks, and I really can't complain at all.

Karnak

sci-fi diner is pretty rough

Norway lol...and hollywood and vine was horrid lol.Were not eating anywhere in Studios when we go in May...I like Pizza PLanet though lol,so we will prolly eat there.

My best and worst were the same restaurant - different years. That would be CRT. The Lamb Shank in 2005 was nasty. The prime rib in 2007 was excellent.

It's a toss up of WORST

#1 California Grill (blahhhhh uck)
#2 O'hana

Our favorite was Tony's and Chefs de France!

planet hollywood was the worst everything, from what i can remember. which isnt much because i was only like 11 at the time? haha.

i'm not a huge fan of sci-fi. the atmosphere's alright but the food isn't too impressive. also, 50s isn't up high on my list either...

planet hollywood was the worst everything, from what i can remember.
A friend of mine prides herself on having eaten at every restaurant on WDW property, and she also voted for Planet Hollywood as being the overall worst. I trust her judgement and haven't eaten there, myself -- of course, I recall not being overly impressed with the fare at other PHs.

I won't eat at Sci-Fi or Whispering Canyon again. We have had a few bad meals here...I'm always willing to give a 2nd or 3rd chance...

My vote goes for Sci-Fi...and it's such a shame! The restaurant has such fantastic theming, and was always a favorite of my family's when I was growing up...unfortunately it's just gone way, way downhill though...:guilty:

I really did not enjoy Spoodles. And unfortunately, it wasn't the actual food it was:
1. The lady who waited on on was terrible, she was basically non-existant and all we wanted were diet cokes and we kept sending them back and she kept giving us regular coke, which :mad: , because it's disgusting to me, just liek if you drink reg coke all the time and someone hands you a diet, it's undrinkable. Finally we asked another person to get it for us, and a water so that when we needed refills, if we got reg coke again we'd have water for back up.
2. The menu to me was terrible. I admit that I am very picky but there was only one thing in the entrees that didn't have fish or mushrooms so I felt the menu was very limiting.
3. It wasn't even busy but we had to wait forever for everything!

I've seen two of my favorite restaurants a few times on people's most disliked. Those being '50's Primetime and Liberty Tree Tavern.
Both of these I find extremely affordable and delicious. I've never eaten at LTT for dinner but the lunch is very good and their Lava Cake is my favorite desert I've ever had at a restaurant, ever!

Oh and PS: Has anyone else who has been on the DDP when it's free felt like you weren't treated as well as the paying customers?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter