What sit down restaurant has the worst food in WDW?

From our last trip, I think the worst was 50's prime time. The place was fun, and we enjoyed our experience, but the food tasted like cafeteria food- not terrible, but not anything I would particularly want again. Our absolute favorite from our last trip was Boma :love:

Hated H & V for lunch. Yuck!! Won't be going back. And we had a below average Ohana's meal last April. I really wanted to love Ohanas, but our server was terrible and our food wasn't very fresh. :(

We loved LTT for dinner. It is such a cute resturant and the food while not spectacular, was good and the character interaction was GREAT!!! We will do this one again for sure.

Stephanie

My vote goes to Tony's. The food really isn't horrible, but it isn't any good and is ridiculously expensive. You'd do much much better and pay less at the Olive Garden.

Prime Time isn't the best, but it is good enough for me.

When the meat isn't dry, I absolutely adore LTT!!!!!

My vote goes to Tony's. The food really isn't horrible, but it isn't any good and is ridiculously expensive. You'd do much much better and pay less at the Olive Garden.

Prime Time isn't the best, but it is good enough for me.

When the meat isn't dry, I absolutely adore LTT!!!!!

I agree with you about TTS....although I think I could have just ordered a better entree. I probably would try Tony's again.

LTT though, I think is one of the best disney restaurants- plentiful and good tasting food- something that I thought was far and few between at most of the other places we tried.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter