What sit down restaurant has the worst food in WDW?

I'm gonna have to say the California Grill. It was honestly inedible. I mean my friend got the tomato soup with grilled cheese. The grilled cheese was a circle floating in the middle of soup, and the soup tasted like paint.

Oh and PS: Has anyone else who has been on the DDP when it's free felt like you weren't treated as well as the paying customers?

YES!!! It is awful the way you are treated on the DP, and ours wasnt free!
Our worst experience with this was at the Coral Reef, the waitress should feel lucky that I was exercising 'Control'!:scared:

The worst restaurant i have ever been to is the breakfast in the castle. I got the pancakes and they were just horrible.

My dh and I ate at Rainforest Cafe about 13 years ago and it made both of us sick. It was like a mild version of food poisoning. Needless to say we have never eaten at another RC again. My dh will also not go back to Caribbean Beach since that is where he got sick and it now has a negative feel for him.:sad2:

We did have good meals at Coral Reef and Chef de France though.

The worst meal my family ever had at WDW was breakfast at Chef Mickey's. I'm sure it's not typical, but the meal we had was just blah. The food had little taste and seemed to be rather greasy/heavy. Of course it's about a number of years since we ate there so I imagine the food has improved.

The most disappointed meal I had in that it didn't meet expectations was O'hanas. The meat they brought around was just very fatty and chewy. I had heard good things about Ohanas and thought the meal would be a lot better than it was.

Our last trip, we tried Boma again and decided we'd never return. It is so noisy there, and we didn't enjoy ourselves. Also, not crazy about Chef Mickey's, the food was cold.

We have LTT, Ohanas and 50's Prime Time booked for next week. I have my fingers crossed!:lmao:

joanne

Chef Mickey's.

But I never discourage people from going anywhere. We could've been there on a bad night, or it could've just not been to our taste. Opinions differ from family to family and if you get hung up on what other people say it can make you a basket case.

The Garden Grill in the land is by far and wide the worst restaurant in WDW.

I've eaten at almost every table service restaurant; they really don't get any worse than this.

The Lunching Pad in TomorrowLand.

I had a few hairs in my food. Not one, or one long one, but a few hairs. It was truly disgusting! And to top it off, it was like pulling teeth getting new food from them. The girl at the counter didn't believe that it came from the cooks. I have never eaten there since.

First time I ate at the 50's prime time cafe, the meal was very good. Food was good and we had tons of fun. Second time was Horrid!!! Had the salmon, it was dryer then the Sahara!!!! The salad was limp and wimpy and the shakes were so think they were like mud!

The worst part was I convinced my traveling companions that we had to eat there because the food was so good.

For the price we paid it was just terrible!

raglan road. none of us cared for it, except the dessert, which was excellent.

I know I already posted, but I also remembered that we didn't like the food at Tony's Town Square either....could be we just chose lousy entrees, but I didn't think the ambiance nor the food were all that great. Still wasn't as bad as Mama Melroses....

My 'never ever again' is San Angel Inn. We've tried it 3 times and won't be going back.

On the other hand, the only place I must go every trip is Mama Melrose. I love how accommodating they are there. I usually get the Spaghetti Fra Diavolo, but always get it with shrimp only and with the non-spicy marinara. Their chocolate cake is one of my favorite desserts.

Of the two new places at AK (Tusker House and Yak & Yeti), we liked Tusker House okay. Y&Y just wasn't very good, but I do think our opinion was shaded by the one of worst servers we've ever had. I had the steak and shrimp and while the shrimp wasn't bad, the steak was terrible.

There are two places we'll only go a certain times. LTT is great for lunch, but we don't care for dinner there and Rose & Crown is great for dinner, but not for lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter