What show is gonna replace Frozen Live at the Hyperion at DCA?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
Now that Frozen Live is gone from the Hyperion Theater at DCA I wonder what show will replace it? I saw Frozen Live on Youtube and it was amazing but it's a shame that the show's no longer there anymore because it's really nice and my mom also liked Frozen Live as well

I don't think they'll replace it with anything but will eventually bring it back next year.

We saw it 3 times and that was 2 too many. I hope they don't bring it back. I'd love to see Aladdin come back. That show was way better. Lion King would be pretty great.

What I think will replace Frozen Live at the Hyperion Theater in DCA is they will most likely have a Marvel show or a show about Onward or Soul but my guess is they will most likely do a Disney Princess themed show. When I visited DCA I liked the Aladdin show very much and I thought it was fantastic. I sure hope DCA puts something wonderful in the theater to replace Frozen Live

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter