What rides can you take an infant on???

mummajea

Mouseketeer
When we go in May My DD will be 7 and baby in waiting will be five months. DH will be tied up in conferences all day, so I need to know what rides would be Ok to take the baby on. I plan on bringing a sling or carrier of some sort.

Any opinions???

We went when DS was 10 months old, he pretty much went on anything that didn't have a height restriction. In fact, I thought that he would enjoy the shows, but he just wanted to be on anything that moved!

Our DS has been at 5 mos. and 9 mos., and will be going again in October at 15 months. We have brought him on everything without height restrictions, including Pirates, the Haunted Mansion and Jungle Cruise. He did fine on everything. He especially loved Small World. I used a snugli carrier on two previous trips and that worked great, especially for waiting in lines. We're hoping he'll be walking well for our next trip, because he doesn't fit in the carrier anymore. We never brought him on Dumbo, but I don't see why not. Some of the shows are super loud, so you'll have to judge your baby after it's born and decide then. Have fun!

Thanks for the info... we will be going with a newborn... 8 weeks old.
the carrier is a good idea.. Great for breast feeding in private also.

I was going to go on most of the slower rides....But was going to concentrate on stuff that the older kids didn't care to go to on previous trips... like Presidents/ etc.

I don't care for the fast rides anyway so anxious to go with just us 2 and baby this time and do what we want.......

We went last May with DS (3) and DS(6mos). Use the sungli but watch the sun obviously - was easier than using a stroller and unloading and loading constantly. the baby went on everything that our 3 year old went on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter