What restaurants use the buzzers/beepers?

ErinInCT

Someday my tag will come...
Or do they all?
Is this for non ps customers or everyone? Does it work that you can get the buzzer & actually leave the restaurant to maybe go on a ride or walk around the park or does it only work at the restaurant.

Not sure about all of them, but do know that Chef Mickey's has them. They will work on all of the 4th floor. So you can browse through the shops or even hang out at the Outer Rim bar.

Just got back - I KNOW Le Cellier in Canada in EPCOT uses buzzers for their non-ps guests.

The ones I know of are Chef Mickey's, Ohanas, Le Cellier, Crystal Palace. I believe they work for a certain distance so you should probably ask how far you could go.

They only work for a short distance.
MGM's SF Diner, H&V use them. Epcot's San Angel Inn in Mexico and Beirgarten in Germany. I believe I remember them at Teppanyaki too.

At the Plaza on Main Street in MK they still call out names.

We had one at 'Ohana in June, and it buzzed over in the gift shop across the upper lobby, no problem.

Kona and Rose & Crown use them, too. Yachtsman, too as I recall. California Grill used them until the new setup. I think Brown Derby does. Oh, and Grand Floridian Cafe and Narcoossee's.

It doesn't matter if you have a PS or not. If there is not a table ready for you, you get one of those grimy things. I hate them. Even if we've already freshened up, in my family whoever holds one of those thing needs to go wash their hands again!::yes::

WCC has them. You can hang out in the great lobby as you wait. I know that LTT does not have them as they announce you as the ______family from ______ now being seating. I think we have had them in the Mexico resturant too. Can't think where else.

Jordans' mom

I think we had one at Flying Fish and we able to go upstairs to the bar and get a drink. Cape May has them too and we went over to the nearby bar to wait there.

Garden Grill uses them too. Used it in May while waiting to be seated for Ice Cream Social.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter