What resort do you think has the best food? Why?

I would have to say Y&BC. I really love Cape May Cafe for dinner, Beaches and Cream for lunch. YC Galley is good for breakfast and we really enjoyed dinner at Yachtsman::yes::

Tough choice, but I'd have to go with Poly - love 'Ohana and Kona Cafe, and even enjoy the Luau! Captain Cook's is doable also, but the best food court IMO is Mara!

I have to go with the Swan/Dolphin on this one. So many different choices between the two hotels, and they are so close together you can really think of it as one destination!

sotoalf said:
For me, it's the Grand Floridian, hands down. You have 5 full-service restaurants, three of which (Citricos, V & A's, Narcoosee's) are some of the best on-property, not including Gasparilla Grill, which has the best fast food (it's also one of the cleanest). /QUOTE]

I agree with sotoalf, GF is a clear winner.

It also has a nice moderate restaurant.... the GF Cafe.

There are many great restaurants in the various resorts but only GF has three outstanding choices.

We are also big fans of the Boardwalk (love both Spoodles and Flying Fish), but WL also has it's benefits with Artist Point and Whispering Canyon. Unfortunately, we've never had enought money to both eat and stay at these resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter