What product would you seriously stockpile

I've been stocking up on my foundation, as that seems to be being phased out right now (Covergirl). I've been using it since my teens and trying to find the right shade again in another brand would be a pain in the butt.

Razors. They don't sell my favorite kind in stores anymore, but I can usually stock up on Amazon. I've tried others, but they're so flimsy and the razors pop off so easily.

When I was in middle school, my best friend's house had a stash of TP that you would not believe. Their entire attic was full of it. It seems her grandmother had heard a rumor that TP was going to be outlawed for environmental reasons, and she went kind of nuts: she bought several tractor-trailers full, and then distributed it throughout the homes of all her family members. I think they were able to go without buying any for a couple of decades.

As to me, I stockpiled Max Factor Whipped Creme lipstick in Rosewood. I am finally down to my last tube, but thankfully, Max Factor cosmetics are still available in the UK, and Amazon UK comes to my rescue.

toilet paper- 2 ply
pain meds

When DH and I first started dating I had 6 shoe boxes filled with the exact same pair of white canvas shoes. Fast forward 18 years and I have the last pair. They're slightly out of style, but thanks to a resurgence on late 90s/early 00s fashion they're borderline in again :cool1: When I find a shoe that fit my size 10 feet that I love I stockpile. Thank you Mervyns (ya they're that old, lol) for carrying an affordable shoe for me to stockpile.

I have stockpiled my favorite lipstick and a color enhancing shampoo that were discountinued. I might get some more of the shampoo while I can still find it.

I don't stockpile it cause it's still around, but I always have another perfume waiting in the wings because I have to order it online and I hate being out of it.

I bought 24 boxes of Natural Instincts hair color off of Amazon when they changed the formula. It’s the beginning of hoarding.

I've been stocking up on my foundation, as that seems to be being phased out right now (Covergirl). I've been using it since my teens and trying to find the right shade again in another brand would be a pain in the butt.

Razors. They don't sell my favorite kind in stores anymore, but I can usually stock up on Amazon. I've tried others, but they're so flimsy and the razors pop off so easily.
Do tell which product this is. I use Covergirl too; switched to it 5 years or so ago when L’Oreal stopped making their original mineral powder foundation. It is a major PIA to try to find different drug-store level cosmetics that are satisfactory. :(
Jeans that would fit me perfectly

....and rum :drinking1
Let me know if such a mythical wonder ever turns up. I’ll grab a couple for myself. :laughing:
Black leggings.
Oh heck no. The point at which black leggings are no longer readily available is the point at which I just completely give up and let the zombies eat me. Who wants to live in that world? :sad:

Do tell which product this is. I use Covergirl too; switched to it 5 years or so ago when L’Oreal stopped making their original mineral powder foundation. It is a major PIA to try to find different drug-store level cosmetics that are satisfactory. :(

Aquasmooth, they seem to be phasing it out. Last time I went to buy it none of my local drug stores had any of my color, I had to buy on Amazon. It looks like my color is the only one left on Amazon, though (ivory). Yay for being super pale?

Current items stockpiled are jugs of bottled water (hurricane prep) and they also come in handy for the Keurig), coffee (husband has to have a particular brand of coffee and chicory, and I drink pure), and my Keen sandals. I tried other sandals when they discontinued my Teva favorites, but only the WhispersKeen work for me if I have to walk far or be on my feet most of the day. The good thing is that they come in a ton of colors. I hope I have jinxed myself and Keen stops carrying that style. I tried two other Keens and only the Whispers will do.

How do the "Whispers" feel with the closed toes? Do you get your regular sandal size? I have worn the opened toed Keen "Sarasota" for years but they have stopped making them.

For my DH it would be his favorite brand of socks and Ivory soap. I would be stockpiling my shimmer lights purple shampoo. It's the only shampoo that makes my grey hair look decent.

I would love to have stockpiled the original Kraft Mac and Cheese in the blue box. You know the orange colored noodles with comfort taste and plain reliability :)

On a non food note, I loved a design of Dixie 3oz cups. They came in either a yellow or blue box and had animals on them. You were supposed to either find a pair of like animals and/or figure out a riddle. They always made me and kids smile.
If you have a Kroger near you give their brand mac and cheese a try. My boys tell me that it is an exact replica of the old school Kraft stuff. Bright orange and everything. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter