What product would you seriously stockpile

low-key

DIS Veteran
if you found out they weren’t going to sell it anymore? (non food)

Belts, big boy needs his belt

• PrincessShmoo

DIS veteran
    if you found out they weren’t going to sell it anymore? (non food)
    Too late I found out the $10 shoes I've been buying at WalMart for YEARS, they don't carry any more. I usually had 3 pairs of them (one new, one slightly worn, and one for gardening). And I would buy a new pair every time the gardening ones bit the dust.

That's the one thing I would like to go back and get about 15 pairs of them.

Hubby says "toilet paper"

low-key

DIS Veteran
    Too late I found out the $10 shoes I've been buying at WalMart for YEARS, they don't carry any more. I usually had 3 pairs of them (one new, one slightly worn, and one for gardening). And I would buy a new pair every time the gardening ones bit the dust.

That's the one thing I would like to go back and get about 15 pairs of them.

Hubby says "toilet paper"

I so know what you mean, we have all found something cheap that is jsut perfect for us, then we they dont sale anymore, we think why didnt I buy a bunch. But n truth your hubby just hot it out of the park, he wins

• L&Lfan

DIS Veteran
    what am I missing and where do they sale them
    Any convenience store like 7-11 or your local kind ( mine is Wawa). That Tabasco flavor gives them an extra bit of oomph the plain ones don’t have. Wash it down, low key, with a Dr Pepper or Mr Pibb!

• low-key

DIS Veteran
    Any convenience store like 7-11 or your local kind ( mine is Wawa). That Tabasco flavor gives them an extra bit of oomph the plain ones don’t have. Wash it down, low key, with a Dr Pepper or Mr Pibb!

gonna try it this weekned, I dont think I have any Dr Pepper in the firig right now, but got plenty of Cherry Coke

ronandannette

I gave myself this tag and I "Like" myself too!
    What brand? The only two Canadian cigarettes I've heard of are Players and du Maurier.
    #7 Blue King Size. They used to be know as #7 Lights but the words "light or mild" are no longer allowed on Canadian cigarette packaging. They cost the princely sum of $17.60 per pack, thanks to almost $10 in sin-tax. When I took on this filthy habit in the late 80's they cost $2.

PollyannaMom

I was a click-clack champ!!
    I agree that TP wins!

Other than that (and favorite foods) -

Sunscreen
    Swiffer dust cloths
    the ink cartridges for my printer

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News