What product would you seriously stockpile

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
if you found out they weren’t going to sell it anymore? (non food)

Belts, big boy needs his belt

if you found out they weren’t going to sell it anymore? (non food)
Too late I found out the $10 shoes I've been buying at WalMart for YEARS, they don't carry any more. I usually had 3 pairs of them (one new, one slightly worn, and one for gardening). And I would buy a new pair every time the gardening ones bit the dust.

That's the one thing I would like to go back and get about 15 pairs of them.

Hubby says "toilet paper"

Too late I found out the $10 shoes I've been buying at WalMart for YEARS, they don't carry any more. I usually had 3 pairs of them (one new, one slightly worn, and one for gardening). And I would buy a new pair every time the gardening ones bit the dust.

That's the one thing I would like to go back and get about 15 pairs of them.

Hubby says "toilet paper"

I so know what you mean, we have all found something cheap that is jsut perfect for us, then we they dont sale anymore, we think why didnt I buy a bunch. But n truth your hubby just hot it out of the park, he wins

what am I missing and where do they sale them
Any convenience store like 7-11 or your local kind ( mine is Wawa). That Tabasco flavor gives them an extra bit of oomph the plain ones don’t have. Wash it down, low key, with a Dr Pepper or Mr Pibb!

Any convenience store like 7-11 or your local kind ( mine is Wawa). That Tabasco flavor gives them an extra bit of oomph the plain ones don’t have. Wash it down, low key, with a Dr Pepper or Mr Pibb!

gonna try it this weekned, I dont think I have any Dr Pepper in the firig right now, but got plenty of Cherry Coke

What brand? The only two Canadian cigarettes I've heard of are Players and du Maurier.
#7 Blue King Size. They used to be know as #7 Lights but the words "light or mild" are no longer allowed on Canadian cigarette packaging. They cost the princely sum of $17.60 per pack, thanks to almost $10 in sin-tax. When I took on this filthy habit in the late 80's they cost $2.

I agree that TP wins!

Other than that (and favorite foods) -

Sunscreen
Swiffer dust cloths
the ink cartridges for my printer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter