• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What logo merchandise would you most like?

Doctor P

<font color=navy><font color=navy>Chocolate covere
If you could have any piece of merchandise made with a DVC member logo, what would you most like it to be?

Some of the items I might be interested in are:

A cell phone case; A leather money clip; a pin trading bag; a fleece jacket

What might you like to see?

Maybe a camera bag? Fanny pack? I'm thinking of things we carry around the parks mostly.

For back home? A nice (not flimsy) beach towel to take to the pool.

I'd like to see a pullover-windbreaker type jacket. DH would LOVE the leather moneyclip - he loves moneyclips. Being a new member, I don't even really know what's available right now.

I know we have Polo shirts, but I would like to see some different colors. Maybe a fanny pack or camera bag.
A windbreaker would be nice.

Everytime I am at Disney I notice the DVC CM's have nice polos and jackets to wear and I can't figure out why they would make them availalbe to memebers.There has to be enough members to support the catalog. Twice I saw members with shirts and jackets that I never saw sold at WDW. I never asked the about it but when I asked CM's at DVC, they were unaware of thses items.

DoctorP-Would the leather money clip have Disney Dollars in it when you purchase it???

I'd like a nice spring weight jacket, dark in color with the logo. Heavier than a windbreaker, but not with any heavy lining. I guess it would be like a golf jacket. Can't wear the white ones.

Two things we'd probably would buy: DVC hockey sweaters and DVC banner flags (esp. if they had seasonal ones)

-joe

Luggage tags! Why don't they sell those!? They're available to new members, as a bribe. :) I whined until they gave me a few too.

I also would purchase a pullover windbreaker with a small logo.

I'd like a nice stainless travel mug, a bumper sticker (we might be taking care of that one on the DVC oval sticker thread), a small, tasteful keychain... my taste usually runs to the subtle, metal stuff. No big, colorful logos for me.

You know, some custom checks would be cool too. But now I'm just getting greedy.

Let's get women's sizes in those polos! I have a couple of the smalls, and the "short" sleeves reach my elbows!

There is now a men's bathing suit sporting the logo, if any of you guys are interested. They're available at the BWV giftshop. There isn't a women's suit, alas.

Doctor P, what kind of a doctor are you? Or do you just play doctor? :p

I would buy a long sleeve collared shirt with the DVC logo on the pocket. I would buy a copy of the some of various prints used on the walls at OKW or BWV. We own at OKW and BWD. I like DVC pins, stickers and magnets. How about a DVC Christmas ornament?

I would like nice iron/sew on embroidered patches in a variety of sizes with the reg. DVC logo and also each individual DVC resort. That way I can make my own DVC merchandise for myself out of whatever I would like :)

Often times when you see shirts, etc. in the parks, they were items that were sold many years ago. We've got some neat polo shirts that they haven't sold for a long time. My husband has actually never worn his - do I hear any offers?!? :) (jk)

bres@westernMA - funny you should mention the Christmas ornament - they "did" used to offer those. I found one on eBay back in '97 when we first bought in - and, of course, HAD to have it.

You might check eBay periodically for these "special" items - if it's worth the $$ to you...

Lots of great ideas--keep them coming!:) I like the idea of having Disney Dollars in the money clip when you buy it!;) As to whether I am a real doctor, or just play one on TV: I hold the highest degree generally granted: Ph.D (in economics--I am also an accountant by training)!;)

You said it, DVCajun!! I love my polo shirt but it's huge!!
Let's get women's sizes in those polos! I have a couple of the smalls, and the "short" sleeves reach my elbows

Better (big thick) Beach Towels. Window Stickers for our Cars. A quality fanny pack for the parks.:smooth:

A nice denim jacket with an embroidered logo, or a men's polo shirt would be nice

Since I collect Disney ornaments (buy one each trip), I think the DVC ornament is a great idea. Other than that, since we're new members, I don't know what else is available.

Can't remember who mentioned it, but I think they DO sell luggage tags now. I would like to see a nice travel mug, too, for my husband. And I would like some plastic cups or glasses.

Also, I like DVC stuff at work. I have a framed print of BWV over my desk (to remind me what I am working for!). I would like to see things I can use at work - like pens, pencils, office stuff.

I stayed at OKW 3 years ago before I was a member with a member friend. We shared a 2 bedroom with 2 other ladies (who all met in an AOL DVC chat room) and one bought this beautiful cable knit OKW sweater (it was March). I loved that sweater and kept admiring so one night after we came in she gave it to me to try on. I ended up going to the OKW store and buying one ($78 :eek: ). When I became a member 6 months later she said she knew I was going to become a member when I bought that sweater! I still love it! I wish they had that white jacket in another color too, tan or navy.

I would like to see a DVC refillable mug, that you could use at OKW, BWV, VWL, BCV, HH or VB when you show your DVC Membership Card... hey, I can dream, can't I???

Mostly just a better variety of clothing, like golf shirts, t-shirts, jackets, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter