What is your. . .

dsnydale

Earning My Ears
What is your favorite thing to do at WDW? And why?
Rides
Parades/Shows
Restaurant
Hotel
Parks

Rides~ Rock 'N Roller Coaster, because I like fast, intense rides, Spaceship Earth because I love the history behind it, Mission Space because it gives me a little fear before I go on it, but I love it so much when I do ride it.
Parades/Shows~ Fantasmic, I just can't miss it and Wishes I love those fireworks... :)
Restaurant~ Crystal Palace because I love the amazing food and seeing the characters is really amazing in my opinion because I love Winnie The Pooh
Hotel~ Port Orleans Riverside because I like the laid back feeling, and it's the only one I've been to on my trips. We always go there.
Parks~ Hollywood Studios because I like the thrill rides and Epcot because I like the science and the history behind it. I also LOVE to see the countries!!
Sorry I had to edit it... I forgot to put why the first time...

Ride- Test Track:car: I remember it being very fun. I love the ending. Bill and Cherry are pretty cool too. I am super excited for the updated ride!

Parade/Show- Phillarmagic :3dglasses I love how many characters it had and the 3D is amazing.

Restaurant- Crystal Palace! pooh: Pooh and friends are adorable. The restaurant is very pretty, I would love to work their on my College Program. I love the costumes and the topiaries are awesome. The food was great plus I love anywhere with unlimited soft serve ice cream.

Hotel- Grand Floridan:cloud9: I adore the decor, Gasparilla Grill and Games, architectural, location, and cast members!

Park- Magic Kingdom :wizard: The park is so magical. It has so many great rides and I love the theming of the lands. EPCOT is a close second.

Rides - Kali River Rapids, Pirates of the Caribbean, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Parades/Shows - Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade, Philharmagic, Muppetvision
Restaurant - Columbia Harbour House, Pepper Market
Hotel - Coronado Springs
Parks - Animal Kingdom, Magic Kingdom

Rides: Expedition Everest, because I just absolutely can't get enough of it and it never fails to thrill me.
Parades/Shows: Wishes, because it is a true spectacle and I always can't help but smile watching it.
Restaurant: Sanaa, because the food there is next to godliness.
Resort: Animal Kingdom Lodge, because that is where I was first brought to my home and the resort is just SOOO amazing!
Parks: Magic Kingdom, because you can't go wrong there.

Rides - All of the classic ones like Small World, Dumbo, etc. I love Test Track a ton just because of the outside portion. I also love Big Thunder Mountain and Splash Mountain.
Parades/Shows - While I do love Fantasmic, I would have to say my favorite is Wishes. I love the message that the song gives. Every time I listen to the song I just get that fuzzy, magical feeling inside.
Restaurant - I don't have a ton of experience with sit down restaurants since the majority of the time my family just does quick service. I really enjoyed the Crystal Palace and the Biergarten.
Hotel - Port Orleans French Quarter for sure. I love how small it is and how there is only one bus stop. The beignets are also fantastic for sure.
Parks - No question the Magic Kingdom. I love all of the classic rides and magic of the park.

Rides-Rockin' Roller Coaster, Expedition Everest, TTA, and Spaceship Earth
Parades/Shows-Illuminations, Wishes, SpectroMagic
Restaurant-Chef Mickey's, Le Cellier, Cape May Cafe
Hotel-Contemporary (Bay Lake Tower), Polynesian, Animal Kingdom Lodge (Kidani Village)
Parks-EPCOT, Magic Kingdom

Rides - Tower of Terror. I love the drop, but also the attention to detail in the lobby is amazing! Also Splash Mountain. Once rode SM ten times in a row during EMH.
Parades/Shows - Philharmagic. I love 3D movies and this has to have the best 3D effects I have ever seen. Plus the 4D effects of the water and the delicious smelling food.
Restaurant - Yachtsman Steakhouse. Best steak I had in Disney World. Such a nice restaurant too. Inside the parks I enjoy Le Cellier.
Hotel - Contemporary. Gotta love being so close to Magic Kingdom. Good for taking breaks while at MK.
Parks - Magic Kingdom. Gotta love the classics. Can ride any ride there over and over (maybe not Small World)

Rides- I have to say Soarin' and Spaceship Earth are my top two. I love the free feeling when I am on Soarin'. I love science and history and that's why Spaceship Earth is on there. Just Epcot in general. I love all the rides there.

Parades/Shows- Illuminations. I am really big into music and band, and just the entire musical soundtrack of Illuminations gives me goose bumps.

Restaurant- Le Cellier Steakhouse. Just the atmosphere of the place. Crystal Palace is a close second since I get to see Tigger there and he's my favorite Disney character.

Hotel- Beach Club for sure. Staying there for the second time next week. I love the pool there.

Park- Epcot. The history, science and culture behind everything just amazes me.

Rides - Soarin' - I could ride it over and over again! :)

Parades/Shows - Fantasmic and wishes, love them!

Restaurant - House of Blues and Ohana's

Hotel - I don't stay in Disney :sad1: I stay in my family villa in Kissimmee

Park - Epcot, i love the world showcase :)

What is your favorite thing to do at WDW? And why?
Rides
Parades/Shows
Restaurant
Hotel
Parks

Rides: I don't have a favorite out of all four parks but I can tell you mine at each:
Magic Kingdom- Space Mountain, Spalsh, and Thunder Railroad
Epcot- Test Track
Animal Kingdom- either Expedition Everest or Kali River
Hollywood Studios- Rockin' Rollercoaster

Parades/Shows: American Idol Experience, Wishes, and Illuminations

Restaurant: Hmmm... thats a hard one! Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary Resort, Corral Reef, Crystal Palace, or Cinderella's Royal Table. No most favs lol.

Hotel: Contemporary (going in 10 days)

All of the parks ( Magic Kingdom or Hollywood Studios though)

Rides: I don't have a favorite out of all four parks but I can tell you mine at each:
Magic Kingdom- Space Mountain, Spalsh, and Thunder Railroad
Epcot- Test Track
Animal Kingdom- either Expedition Everest or Kali River
Hollywood Studios- Rockin' Rollercoaster

Parades/Shows: American Idol Experience, Wishes, and Illuminations

Restaurant: Hmmm... thats a hard one! Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary Resort, Corral Reef, Crystal Palace, or Cinderella's Royal Table. No most favs lol.

Hotel: Contemporary (going in 10 days)

All of the parks ( Magic Kingdom or Hollywood Studios though)

I am going with you , we have much similarity in opinions!

Man there is so much stuff in WDW that I don't even now how to pick my favorite things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woohoo: :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter