What is your signature dish?

Chicken Tetrazzini.

My basic (kid friendly) version is made with angel hair pasta, cream of chicken soup, cream of celery soup and two secret ingredients. The topping is a combination of parmesan cheese and bread crumbs. The enhanced version has all of that plus peas and mushrooms.

I don’t think I have a signature dish. I cook so many things cause we rarely ever go out. I think one of favorites is Angel chicken though.

The dishes I get the most compliments on are my mashed potatoes (holiday ones—I only make them for special occasions), soup—vegetable beef, wedding, chicken noodle and split pea with ham; chocolate chip cookies and peanut butter kiss cookies. Nothing fancy.

Baked beans. Everyone goes crazy for them. My cheeseburger meat loaf with sauce is pretty good too.

Shrimp tacos with the best sauce - using a recipe by Natasha’s Kitchen. So, I guess that makes it her signature dish 🤣. It’s my family’s favorite.

Everybody loves my Chickie-Chickie PomPom (chicken parmigiana) but I prefer my chili…I rarely cook (husband does 99.99% of the cooking)…but when I do, these are my best dishes.

According to my kids, they are:
snickerdoodles
tres leches cake
bread pudding with bourbon sauce
pineapple upside-down cake
sausage soup
Thanksgiving stuffing
Frito casserole
pot roast (requires a 7-quart dutch oven)
pasta carbonara
spaghetti and homemade meatballs
applesauce
veggie and ground beef tacos

Meatloaf. It's bizarre to me but my family and any friends who have had it love it. I learned to make it when I was 6 from a cookbook that belonged to my mom. She got it back in 1954. I've been making it since 1980. Although I didn't make it regularly for anyone until the 90s. Funny thing is today I asked my 20 year old if there was anything he was craving since I make a weekly mealplan. He asked for meatloaf.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter