What IS your park bag?

I've had a baggallini messenger bag type backpack since 2008 and still use it at Disney and on other trips. I don't think they make this specific model anymore, but something similar. I have three other baggallini purses/bags I love too. This one is nice as it's perfectly sized to carry just what I need, but could stuff a light sweater in there if I wanted to. It has pockets galore, it slings over one shoulder and you can swing it around to the front for easy access. Or as a makeshift baby seat. :thumbsup2

10290661_10152702846259410_1289422048351239811_n.jpg

I have a Ful Peabody sling I bought on sale at eBags a few years ago. Got it in purple so DH will also carry it. It is small but holds a ton and has only three zippered pockets. I think it was less than $20 with the promo that was going on and it has held up very well.
86454_2_1

I use either a Vera Bradley messenger or the large VB backpack which is waterproof. The cross body is great if large enough for what you have to bring to the park.

I use a bag by Rough & Tumble. It is my go to bag for all my travel experiences anymore. The style I have is called 1904 Pack. It has straps so you can carry it as a shoulder bag or cross body and it is also convertible to a backpack. I love the versatility as well as the fact that it comes in a number of different sizes, colors, and materials. These bags do not come cheap but they do have good sales fairly often- I got mine for 50% off earlier this year. I highly recommend anything by this company.

I love my Kavu rope sling bag. It's lets me stay organized, I never have to take it completely off, it fits just enough (with a little extra room), and it comes in some pretty great colors. The bag is super well constructed, and after about 5 Disney trips and a several other vacations, it has yet to fray and the zippers still work perfectly. It also helps that the price is reasonable!

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B00ZFXVXSA/ref=twister_B01C6SL1D8?_encoding=UTF8&th=1&psc=1

In the past I have always used lug bags. They are wonderful and nearly all have a built in watebottle holder. For my next trip I am experimenting with a travelon anti theft bag. I have not tried it out yet but it is extremely light with many clever pockets and it holds way more than it looks like it can.

I can usually fit everything I need in my Dooney & Bourke crossbody, but if it's a day where I feel I need to bring more I have a lightweight Disney string backpack that has a zippered section in the front.

I have an Eddie Bauer lightweight, packable backpack that I carry. It's super light, has enough pockets for everything and a couple of water bottle holders. I also have two different ebags crossbody bags that I've used, both are great but I've come to like the ease of carrying a backpack much more. Plus, it packs into a very small square that makes it easy to fit in my luggage when flying!

http://www.eddiebauer.com/product/s...ackpacks&previousPage=LNAV&tab=gear&color=793

This is the one I have, but mine is an older model and is pink and orange. Again, super lightweight and easy to pack! It's not waterproof but I've never had an issue with it. If it starts raining I just put it under my poncho or jacket that I'm wearing. If it's a light shower it keeps everything dry without having to cover it up.

My last trip was the first time I used a bag (usually I'm the person with the bulging pockets)...I used an AmeriBag Healthy Back Bag and it was perfect for our needs. I had stuff for four people in there and it never got uncomfortable. On this next trip, I'm bringing a small Vera Bradley backpack to use at Epcot, since that's the only park I'll have someone else with me. Otherwise, I'll probably go bagless or use a small messenger-type bag, since the Healthy Back Bag will be too big for just me.

I have an '80s style highlighter green fanny pack and i love it! I've been testing it out all week around town as I do my last minute errands before my trip.

I use my Mickey backpack that I have had for years! 9!Only use it at the parks the family knows when it comes out a trip is coming soon! Inside.....
Family Ponchos (they roll up super small if you try )
First aid kit (1. My youngest trips over air all the time. 2. It is nice to save another mom or dad when someone just NEEDs a band aid and 1st aide is so far away. And yes the whole thing is Disney themed!)
Extra battery for my phone.
Autograph book with clicky sharpies.
Baby Wipes cause they just save the day way too often!
Oh ID/CC/AP/DVC cards

We all take turns wearing it even the girls so it is. It too bad!

I like lesportsacs. They are durable, somewhat water resistant, have lots of pockets, and clean easily. I haven't tried bagallini or kipling, but I'm sure they would be just as good. I can usually find lesportsac at Ross for a reasonable price so I don't feel bad if something were to happen with it.

I used to use Vera, but it wasnt worth dealing with saving it from getting wet or dirty all the time. I also found the straps on mine to dig a little bit.

I am also wondering the same thing. I just bought a canvas backpack from Amazon to paint, but I am not sure if I am going to love wearing a backpack the whole time.

I am also wondering the same thing. I just bought a canvas backpack from Amazon to paint, but I am not sure if I am going to love wearing a backpack the whole time.
I always see the people with backpacks and wonder what in the world they need to carry so badly that they would saddle themselves with something they constantly have to put on and take off? I'm a lame-o fanny packer myself because I like to be hands free. This trip I'm trying the baggallini crossbody...only because you can arrange it to go around your waist. lol TA-DA!

I have an '80s style highlighter green fanny pack and i love it! I've been testing it out all week around town as I do my last minute errands before my trip.
I'm a fanny packer too. LMAO! I think people are crazy to wear something that they constantly have to mess with. That would drive me to drink.

I have a cheap Walmart backpack (Outdoor products). I've had it for years. It's lightweight, mostly nylon with lots of zippers and pockets. That thing is unbelievable. It's been to Disney a few times and many other theme parks and ball games and cities around the country. Its a decent size but not big enough to get in the way on any Disney attraction. It still looks practically new and nothing is noticeably worn or broken. Probably less than $20.

Swiss gear backpack.
Using as a diaper bag and a place for our ponchos, water bottles and snacks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter