What is your life expectancy? Take the quiz

I'm not sure if I am happy about this or not, but I got 98 and DH got 74!! not sure I want to live another 24 years without him. :sad: I have never smoked, rarely drink and exercise daily plus my grandparents both lived to their late 90's and there are no cases of diabetes or cancer in my family. DH on the other hand smoked for 20 years, drinks beer daily and his grandparents only lived to their late 70's. His parents are both pushing 80 and still going strong so I guess we will see what happens!

84 for me. Reading the feedback was even more fun!

+ 1.0 If it is ok with your doctor, taking an 81 mg aspirin every day improves your heart and brain health and could help you delay or escape a heart attack or stroke. Taking an aspirin each day, preferably in the evening, could add 1 year to your life expectancy.
Of course, I'd spend part of every day climbing the walls as a result. (I think it's called a "cat reaction" to aspirin.) :dance3:

+ 1.0 Red meat is the primary source of potentially life-shortening iron. Cutting back your red meat consumption to 1-2 days per week or less could add 1 year to your life expectancy
But I LIKE cow!

+ 1.0 Iron is likely an age-accelerator and increases risk for age-related diseases. Stopping your iron supplement could add a year to your life expectancy
Kinda hard to stop taking iron since it's in EVERY multivitamin.

+ 2.5 Being more active in your leisure time, other than exercising, could add 2 and a half years to your life expectancy
Are THESE enough exercise? :drinking1:love2:

I'm not sure if I am happy about this or not, but I got 98 and DH got 74!! not sure I want to live another 24 years without him. :sad: I have never smoked, rarely drink and exercise daily plus my grandparents both lived to their late 90's and there are no cases of diabetes or cancer in my family. DH on the other hand smoked for 20 years, drinks beer daily and his grandparents only lived to their late 70's. His parents are both pushing 80 and still going strong so I guess we will see what happens!

I have the same issue - DH got 72. I got 93. And he's 9 years older than me. I can't imagine living 30+ years without him! :sad2:

81. I could add 21 years to my life with most of it coming from improvements to my diet & weight. In other words, I'm never going to be able to retire.

Wow - 103. I better start saving some more money!!!!!!

95 here. I'm overweight, have high blood pressure and high cholesterol. Guess family history is a big factor.

Mine is 89.

I don't think I can afford to live that long.:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter