What is your life expectancy? Take the quiz

FYI: Just wanted to let people know before they do this whole quiz that at the end they require you to register to get the answer. I don't want to give out my email address, so it was for nothing.

an even 100. I'm surprised, I did not think so since i am somewhat overweight and eat carbs every day and sweets several times per week.

FYI: Just wanted to let people know before they do this whole quiz that at the end they require you to register to get the answer. I don't want to give out my email address, so it was for nothing.

You need a garbage email address. I have one for cases like this. I never even check it.

83. But I doubt it. :rotfl:

Mine was 93 but they have not met my teenage son. Every day I'm surprised that he hasn't stressed me to death yet.

85. I highly doubt it. If I'm anything like the rest of my family I'm going relatively young in my 60's. However I wouldn't mind trying to beat the odds just as long as I don't get old enough to be put in a nursing home.

I got 88.

But this is probably because on the medical questions (cholesterol, blood pressure, diabetes, etc.), I had to keep answering "I don't know." LOL! And my answer to the "when was your last medical?" was over 3 years ago.

I have a major doctor/hospital phobia, so I don't go see a doctor unless I absolutely have to!

I can count on one hand the number of times I've been to a doctor since my 6 week post-natal check-up after younger DS was born (who will be 4 in July). So, in almost 4 years, I've been to the doctor the following times: 1) when I had strep throat, 2) pink eye, 3) when I twisted my knee running, & 4) follow-up for my knee.

So the secret to longevity really is red wine and red meat. ;)
Because I answered a lot on both those questions. :)

I got 106.

But I think a lot is because there is no history of any type of illness in my family, all family have lived into their late 80's and 90's, and I lead a very healthy lifestyle (lots of physical activity and regimented diet).

I got 101! :scared1:

Guess I better be sure I've got plenty in my retirement fund!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter