What is your life expectancy? Take the quiz

http://www.livingto100.com

Looks like I might make it to 84! :)

Where did the "W" go??? Can a mod fix the title cause I can't seem to do it? Thanks

90 here :) My gram is 94 another grandmother is 86 and my grandfather was 90 when he died. Good long genetic code. Plus I don't smoke or eat red meat so that lowers my score (or raises my age) a lot.

....the way the world is going, I'm not sure that I WANT to live until I'm 93....:confused3 That's when my abuela passed [ a few years ago]....interesting....

I got 100. I'm not sure why mine is so high other than possibly the fact that longevity runs in my family. :confused3

84 for me. If I would eat better, it would definitely make a difference, but 84 seems like a good age to strive for.

I got 90. I think it may be because I said at least one relative lived to over 90. My parents died in their 50's/60's but my grandparents lived to their 80's/90's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter