What is your favorite quick service option in Magic Kingdom?

We all loved Pecos Bill. The burgers were great and I absolutely loved the BBQ pork sandwich, and I'm from Texas!

We also loved Cosmic Rays. Lots of good hot food :)

Pecos Bill is always a hit with my guys. Pretty good burgers, and as others have mentioned- the fixin's bar! :)

Columbia Harbour House. It's different (I love the salmon, for a quick service theme park meal), and upstairs was very peaceful the last time I went. We're also doing BoG for lunch to be able to get out of the heat and not have to wait in line too much during prime lunch time. It's really more about the atmosphere there than the food.

While I know it has a bad rap I gotta go with cosmic ray's though this is probably because my family goes in the middle of summer and cosmic ray's always seems to have a seat available at dinner for our weary party.

1. Columbia Harbor House -- The menu is unique for quick service, plus they have a nice selection of soups which pair nicely with a salad for lunch.

2. Cosmic Rays -- Despite the chaos, the wide variety of offerings means everyone in the family can find something they like. My favorite is the rotisserie chicken.

3. Pecos Bill's -- On a hot day, the southwest chicken salad his the spot! The burger bar is a bonus too.

Columbia HArbor House; I've had almost everything on their menu and everything has been very good. Love the upstairs seating.

In second place is Pinochio's--flat breads are ok and the salad is good.

(Just FYI-I don't eat burgers, fries or chicken tenders.)

Be Our guest for the braised pork and the lemon meringue cupcake

I had these for lunch a couple of trips ago and really enjoyed them!

I am going to plot and scheme and figure out how to get to CHH without having to eat upstairs or outside so I can try the salmon meal. I've liked them in the past but haven't eaten there in a couple of trips.

I actually like the flatbread at Pinocchio's. And I liked the tortellini salad at Cosmic Ray's the time I had it, but it's gone now.

I would say pinnochio village haus. Reason one is the flat bread is the second best pizza available next to via nappoli. The second is getting a seat by the window and waving at the boats on its a small world.

I am going with Casey's - love that slaw dog! I am going to have to try the Columbia place...can't say I remember where it is...perhaps by Hall of Presidents?

BOG, Pecos Bill's, CHH, all great. New for the last few trips, we LOVE the Pot Roast mac n Cheese at Friar Tucks!

I am going with Casey's - love that slaw dog! I am going to have to try the Columbia place...can't say I remember where it is...perhaps by Hall of Presidents?
Yes it is actually right on the corner when you come into liberty square from fantasyland-the one side of the building is themed to match fantasyland and the others to match liberty square

I really can't pick just one because it depends on my mood.

I love the fried shrimp plate at Columbia Harbour house.

I love the corn dog nuggets at Casey's.

I love the rib/chicken combo and the pulled pork sandwich at Cosmic Rays.

CHH for lobster roll. We always head upstairs, it has a more relaxing atmosphere than any other CS option for us.

I keep seeing people mention Pecos Bill's burgers. The last time we ate there, I want to say that the burgers themselves were pretty much your standard QS burger that you will get throughout WDW. Has something changed there? I know the fixings bar there has always been a big hit but the quality of the burger itself was always meh for me. Maybe they have since upped their burger game?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter