What is your age and your DH or Fiance age?

We are both 23!! We have been together for six years and will have been engaged for 2 years when we get married on 12/18/06!!

Tinkerbelle14 said:
I just turned 22, DH2B is 23 (24 in August). I know we are young too, but we've been together 6 years (engaged 2 years on the 4th of this month) and we always say we act more like we are 32 and 33! I've felt I was mature enough to get married for a while, but the fact that my dad also approves (he's protective, so he definitely wouldn't be agreeing with marriage if he didn't think I was mature enough, or Matt) lets me know that I am really ready for this. We've been talking about marriage since 2 months into our relationship, but we always said we would wait until we graduated university (all of a month after we graduated!).

I'm getting so excited!

Tinkerbelle- We're in the same boat! I'm 22 and my DH2B is 23. We'll be 23 & 24 in November. We're definitely on the "young" age of the getting married spectrum, but like you guys, we've been together 5 years and have known each other for 7. We've never acted our age... people always mistake us to be older than we actually are. Our parents approve, too... which always helps. Their one request was that we graduate college and get jobs. My graduation is next Saturday (5/13)... my wedding is 8 days later- (1 day after yours!).

Congrats and best wishes to you and everyone else on this board! :thumbsup2

I have always agreed that age is just a number and that is how DH2B feels too. Unfortunately, I find myself defending my soon-to-be marriage to anyone who doesn't know us. I work in a winery and many people notice my engagement ring when I am pouring wine. On the rare occasion I will get a "oh, I see you're engaged, congrats, when is the wedding?". Most of the time though it's "are you engaged, how old are you? what do your parents think?". It's frustrating, but I'm excited to see people's reactions in the future when I say "oh, my husband and I..." and their face goes :eek:. I'm just excited to be married and I think that people shouldn't judge you for getting married in your early 20s when we all know that there are plenty of "mature couples" getting married when they shouldn't be (this comment is not aimed at any couples here, but I think we've all seen couples, out at restaurants or something, that probably shouldn't be getting married).

I'm just glad to know that their are other Disney couples out their our age! FutureMrsC, when Matt asked my parents "permission" to marry me, that was their only question, "you're going to wait until your done school, right?". I'm just waiting for our last marks to come in now, but we will have the tail end of thesis to finish up after we get married. PM me if you need anything, you picked a good weekend to get married! :thumbsup2

Jessica,

You are so right in what you say - What matters is love!!! I think it is wonderful you are marrying your high school sweetheart.

I married my high school sweetheart (we've known each other 25 years since 15), but unfortunately it took until we were 30 to do it.

We celebrate our 10th VR at WDW in June. We wish you both a happy and joyful marriage.

Hi, I'm gonna be 26 on July 1st and my DH2B is 30. We've been together for 3yrs living together for 2yrs and engaged for 1yr. we're more than ready, and can't wait to be married. :cheer2: :banana:

Hmm, no one is older than their DH? LOL

I am 30 (!) and DH will be 28 next month...I was 29 and he was 27 when we got married...

...married before 30! woo hoo! LOL

My husband is 23 & I am 25! Together since we were 17 & 19 ... old high school friends. :smickey:

I am 30 (last Thursday) and my DH2B is going to be 30 on Mother's Day. :sunny: We have been together since our Sr. year in HS. So, by the time we are married in December we will have celebrated our 13th anniversary... talk about being sure of something... wow... :teeth: :wizard:

I am 29 and my Pete is 30. He will turn 31 before we get married, but I will slide into home 4 months before I turn 30! :rotfl2:

I'm 29 and Scott is 30... but we'll both have a b-day before our wedding on 9/9/06.

tink606 said:
Hi, I'm gonna be 26 on July 1st and my DH2B is 30. We've been together for 3yrs living together for 2yrs and engaged for 1yr. we're more than ready, and can't wait to be married. :cheer2: :banana:

Hey!! We share a birthday!!! Only I had it first! :teeth: ;)

we're both 24 now. by the time we get married she'll be 25 (old lady!)

WOW I am definately the baby of the bunch, I am 20 and DF is 22, 23 in June. He is going to law school in the fall, and i graduate college in dec. (a semester ealry) we have been together almost 2 years, engaged since december 14th, getting married Jan. 6 2007 so i will be 21 then. I have always been mature for my age and ready to "move on" from the college scene. never really partied or anything. hehe but i still have fun! :cheer2:

I am 26 and my DH is 27. We've been married 5 years this August, and we were engaged for 2 years before that. I look young for my age, so I still have people say stuff like "you're married- how old are you?" I laugh about it and pick on Hubby since everyone thinks he's a cradle robber. :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter