What is your age and your DH or Fiance age?

I am 21 and my fiance is 30, i think age is just a number. I am more mature than him! We have been together for just over four years and although there were people who didnt approve at first (the age gap) i am glad we went with our instint because we wouldn't be here now!

I am 37 and DH is almost 39. We have been together 20 years.
We might be the one of the oldest couples on here. but we still think were 21!

I am 27 and dh2b will be turning 30 on the day we marry. Hopefully he will never forget our wedding date and the number of years we will be married :goodvibes

We're both 25, though I'll be 26 this June. We're not formally engaged yet, but we both want a Disney wedding, so we're saving up. We've been together about 4 years- and it will probably be 4 more before we're "DH and DW".

I am 24 (25 in Aug) and DF just turned 34 in Feb. We have been together 7 years in October.

I am 22 and he is 26. Exaclty 4 years and 7 days apart. I am January 2 and he is January 9th. Completed 3 yrs April 27th. Getting married next year, I'll be 23 and he'll be 27.

DF and I are both 25, we will be getting married just before our 9 year anniversary. :cloud9:

I am currently 21 and DF is 21. When we get married I will be just 13 days shy of 22 and my DF will be 22. We have been together for almost 3 years. We will have been engaged for a full year on May 11.

Wow, i feel like we have the biggest gap. We got married at WDW in December and we are 9 1/2 years apart. He is right now 34 and I am 24. So, really I don't care what people think about the age thing........if I don't care, and my parents do care, what does it matter. He is my prince charming and we fit together so well. I just love him!

Have A Magical Day!

I am 24 and my fiance will be 26 pretty soon (actually just about a week before our wedding) To all of those brides who are defending your age and about your commitment to marriage at a young age, DON'T :bounce: Age is just a number and it doesn't matter how old or young you are....you know when you are in love and you know when you are ready. :cheer2: Whether you are 21 or 61, you know when you have found your one true love. So no matter how old or young, don't feel like you have to say "I know I'm young, but........" Nope....doesn't matter how old or young....you're in love and that's all that matters! YEAH!! And if you are on the young age (like I am) then we are just that much more lucky to have found our one true love at such a young age! :banana: All the more time to enjoy married life! Congratulations to everyone, no matter what your age! :sunny:

We're both 23. We'll both be 24 in October :thumbsup2

PrincessMo said:
Wow, i feel like we have the biggest gap. We got married at WDW in December and we are 9 1/2 years apart. He is right now 34 and I am 24. So, really I don't care what people think about the age thing........if I don't care, and my parents do care, what does it matter. He is my prince charming and we fit together so well. I just love him!

Have A Magical Day!

We are in the same boat (I am 24, his is 34, too). 9 1/2 isn't that much. We fit together perfectly, so it doesn't matter what other people think.... :teeth:

I'm 36 and dh is 47. The age difference now is no biggie, but we can't help but laugh when we say I was 10 when he was 21!

PrincessMo said:

Have A Magical Day!

Definately not the biggest gap! I'm 38 and my DH is 54. But everyone thinks he's around my age. I told him there are advantages to marrying a young chick!! :rotfl:

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter