What is your absolute fav. restuarant on site?

For Le Cellier good service and good food it is our only must do everytime we visit WDW.:earsboy: :sunny: :wave: :earsgirl:

Definately FULTON CRAB HOUSE. I know many people would disagree with me, but we've always had PERFECT visits there; We always make that where we dine on our first night.

O.K., so I am unsophisticated! I love all the dining at Disney and we hit quite a few of them every time but my absolute favorite place to eat -- Casey's at the Bat! For some reason I just love their hot dogs, french fries and sitting outside. I can't quite explain it and my DH laughs at me but we try to hit it twice every trip!

Originally posted by danny1649
For Le Cellier good service and good food it is our only must do everytime we visit WDW.:earsboy: :sunny: :wave: :earsgirl:

most definitely! my family loves this place.... !!!

Boulangerie in France-they have small ham and cheese sandwiches and fruit plates if you feel the need to have something "healthy", but for me 3 pastries for a meal is a fine idea!

Californal Grill was my favorite on our last trip. Whispering Canyon Cafe was also very good!

I haven't been to a lot of the 'better' restaurants, but we did attend Le Cellier in the Canada pavilion in Epcot's World Showcase and it was very good.

I also went solo to the Japanese restaurant at the top of the stairs overlooking the lake and it was very good if you are in the mood for some sushi. Can't remember the name of the restaurant though.

For the entire family - O'hana. The food is good, something for all our picky eaters. For a nice dinner with the DW - California Grill.

:bounce: :Pinkbounc

have to try BOMA at Disney Animal Kingdom Lodga...is buffet with the twist and worth lot of your money....................Is nothing comparison.
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: llll

Artist Point in late May.... The fresh salmon flown in from Washington is the best anywhere.

Yachtsman Steakhouse for the food, Cape May Cafe for a great buffet for your money and San Angel in Mexico for the atmosphere (and pretty decent food too). Best breakfast is Crystal Palace.

Fulton's Crab House at DD & Ohana are 2 of our favorites. If you can get PS at Ohana for a time near the fireworks, it's a great place to see them without being in the crowd. The food, service & entertainment is always good. Although, Disney Dad loves Captain Jack's at DD!:wave:

For adults.....I have to say Jiko's.
Also California Grill
Palio's
Portobello's
Marrakesh
Artist's Point
Ahhhh, so many fine dining choices!:bounce:

For a more fun atmosphere, my favorite is O'hana. Yum!

For a more relaxed, slightly more upscale atmosphere, my favorite is Kona Cafe. Be sure to save room for dessert!

For fun family atmosphere - Rain Forest Cafe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter