What is your absolute fav. restuarant on site?

Freiden8

DIS Veteran
I'm trying to figure out dinner for our last night, and I am just looking for suggestions and opinions.

Thanks!!!!

Shula's -- best steak anywhere at WDW. It's pricey, but worth it.

DH and I really enjoy Le Cellier in Epcot. Can't wait to visit there again soon!

California Grill...........it is the one my DW and I enjoy the most.

Artist Point - great atmosphere and terrific food (especially the berry cobbler - out of this world :) ).

I'll cast my vote for Yachtsman Steakhouse - in contrast to the previous post, I believe YSH has the best steak anywhere at WDW. My experiences at YSH have all been great (can't say the same about Shula's) - both food & service.

I know some don't agree with me but Ohana is my absolute favorite. Everything I tried there was fabulous!

For fancy, couples, romantic-type dinners I'd choose Victoria & Alberts.
For a fancy place a family could enjoy, I'd choose California Grille.

But out favorite place -- the place we have to visit EVERY time -- is without a doubt, O'hana. We've never once been sorry we've eaten there. Always fun. Alway good food. Great for couples. Great for families. Just great! And if you can, book for about 30 minutes to an hour before the fireworks at MK and when you check-in at the podium as for a window seat. What a magical way to end a vacation!

Originally posted by married@wdw
For fancy, couples, romantic-type dinners I'd choose Victoria & Alberts.
For a fancy place a family could enjoy, I'd choose California Grille.

Ditto to these two. Can't just pick one!

I've eaten in almost all the major restaurants except for V&A and California Grill is my favorite when it comes to food. But it's the only restaurant where I had to wait 45 minutes for a table beyond the time of my reservation. So if being seated promtly is a concern I would pick another restaurant. They're all very good. Tom.

'Ohana is my favorite. I love the food, service decore, view and fun.

Well, it all depends... if the whole family is going, it is 50's Primetime Cafe.
If it is just DH and me, then Narcoosee's or Fulton's Crab House is our favorite.

I've only scratched the surface of WDW restaurants, but of the 12 or so sit down restaurants we have been to, my favorite has been 'Ohana. Good food, good service, fun atmosphere and magical with the fireworks.

LeCellier in Epcot is our MUST every visit. The restaurant has not disappointed us yet!:D

Flying Fish Cafe. They have better steak than the steakhouses and better seafood than just about anyone!

The one at Canada in Epcot. I think it's called Le Cellier? We've only been there once, but I can't wait to go back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter