What is the weight limit for MK Stollers

LinK

Wishes do come true!!
We will be there in May. Can't wait. We have a 6yr old who will be turning 7 while we are at Disney and he weighs 90 lbs, 4'4 will this be a problem with a stroller.:pinkbounc

I don't know about weight but the the strollers "specs" says one child up to 5 for the single and two up to 5 for the double. At AK, MK and Epcot I think could rent a double for him to be comfortable but you may have a hard time pushing him around. I don't think the MGM strollers would accomodate him at all. I would try and start walking prior to the trip and do as much walking in the parks as he can. My girls are 5 & 7 and do fine at MK, MGM and AK, the place we are most likely to need a stroller is at Epcot - it has much more walking and we also tend to stay there later. Go to wdwig.com and check the link for stroller FAQ's they have a picture of the singles and doubles at each park. I found our trip so much more enjoyable this time without the stroller to worry about! YMMV
Have a great trip
TJ

we rented doubles at ALL the parks and i have a 5 yr old 45 lbs and an 8 yr old who is 90 lbs.
it was a bit tough at times to push --UP HILLS-- but it worked great for us.. Michelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest