What is the timeline for getting Global Entry?

We're still having issues, but we're going to work through it.

We have interviews set for DD and I, but we were unable to log into DW's account. For some reason, TTP now doesn't recognize her email. We're getting help from TTP customer service, and if that doesn't work, she'll just come with us to the interview with her documents and we'll go from there.

This has really been an odyssey!

DH finally was approved to renew his Global Entry late last week! Over ten months in “Pending”!

FINALLY, after just 10 months, 27 days -- we have all been APPROVED FOR GLOBAL ENTRY! Photos & fingerprints taken...done!

The staff at MIA was very accommodating and efficient. They took DD and I first, and then DW. They were able to look up her account and do her "interview." Supposedly our cards will be mailed in a week -- so our next step is to the Community Board "USPS Tracking" thread, lol.

FINALLY, after just 10 months, 27 days -- we have all been APPROVED FOR GLOBAL ENTRY! Photos & fingerprints taken...done!

The staff at MIA was very accommodating and efficient. They took DD and I first, and then DW. They were able to look up her account and do her "interview." Supposedly our cards will be mailed in a week -- so our next step is to the Community Board "USPS Tracking" thread, lol.
Even without the cards, you should be able to check status online and obtain your known traveler number now that you’re approved. Our actual cards have never been out of their cases since we entered the numbers into our airline accounts.

We applied last February 2020 before covid turned the US upside down and have just set interviews for tomorrow in Huntsville. We were approved in March but have been on hold until now trying to figure out times/places available for interviews. I’ll update after tomorrow.

Congratulations! 😀

We applied last February 2020 before covid turned the US upside down and have just set interviews for tomorrow in Huntsville. We were approved in March but have been on hold until now trying to figure out times/places available for interviews. I’ll update after tomorrow.
Everything went really well at our appointments yesterday and we didn’t have to wait very long. Fingers crossed everything comes in the mail in a timely manner!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter