What is the last thing you broke?

Just shattered one of my storm windows as I took it out to paint trim and replace the blinds.

I broke a Charlie Brown coffee cup on Saturday, I went to pick it up and it just slipped out of my hands

I dropped a glass bottle of make-up (foundation) a few weeks ago on vacation. It shattered in the hotel bathroom and the glass wasn’t so bad but the make-up made a mess.

My DDs electric razor - I wasn’t very happy with me 😣

Fridge drawer. There’s crumbs under where the drawer is put together. Looks like it comes apart and well it doesn’t. Never buying an LG fridge again.

A bowl with two sticks of softened butter. I was making cookies at the time, so it's a good thing I had more butter. Not fun to clean up the floor.

I broke one of my stamps at work... they said take it apart to add ink, yea I was never able to get it put back together again :rotfl2:

A small, lighted make up mirror I had just bought for DD14. She left it on the floor, covered by a towel and I stepped on it trying to pick up laundry that missed the basket. She wasn’t mad because she broke mine the week before and I replaced mine and got her one of her own, which is the one I just broke. Oops.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter