what is the bus and the boat schedule?

cheermom1

<font color=teal>He NEVER EVER takes them out in p
I was wondering what is the best time to leave for the the parks in the mornings? thanks

We usually get to a park by 12:30-1 p.m. But that's just us. There's too much prep work in the mornings, and we often find things to do at the Fort. :laundy: Besides, we're on vacation, so we don't rush. Not sure what I'm on vacation FROM. I've been retired for 6 years. You will probably find that we are not typical.:happytv:

Frank is right they start running about one hour before opening, even if it's early magic hours there and close about 1 and a 1/2 hours after park closing.

We like to get to the park about 15 minutes before they open, ride the rides that get busy and get some fast passes. We avoid early magic hours openings because it's just too busy once the park opens. The late magic hours work out much better, less people.

wait so on the days that there is EMH the buses run an hour before the EMH starts or that they are on the same schedule as always?

the voices in my head are talking to me........ make it stop, make it stop.

wait so on the days that there is EMH the buses run an hour before the EMH starts or that they are on the same schedule as always?

On early EMH they run earlier and evening EMH they run later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter