What is still closed at Animal Kingdom?

Top of my head .... Nemo Musical, The Boneyard, Fossil Fun. Tree of Life Awaking coming back for the holidays, but not before. Primeval Whirl and River of Life are gone for good.

The MyDisneyExperience app is a great resource to find out what's open and what's closed.

Use the upside down teardrop at the bottom of the screen.

Use the left filter to select a park if you wish

Use the centre to filter to 'Attractions', 'Dining', etc.

In the top right select 'Show List'

You will then have a list of every Attraction (or whatever filter you selected) in the park. It's a great way to see what's open and what's closed and also see upcoming changes

Although FoLK is back, it's different-no Tumble Monkeys!

Top of my head .... Nemo Musical, The Boneyard, Fossil Fun. Tree of Life Awaking coming back for the holidays, but not before. Primeval Whirl and River of Life are gone for good.
Are there plans to replace Primeval Whirl or is that area now just going to look like an abandoned carnival?

I saw this picture on Facebook for Alabama Adventure Amusement Park.

One of the comments speculated it could be from Primeval Whirl.

Is that indeed the the left side track of Primeval Whirl?

I saw this picture on Facebook for Alabama Adventure Amusement Park.

One of the comments speculated it could be from Primeval Whirl.

Is that indeed the the left side track of Primeval Whirl?

I doubt it. From the teardown pics I saw from last fall, they weren't being careful to preserve the track.

I doubt it. From the teardown pics I saw from last fall, they weren't being careful to preserve the track.
Many are now saying it is from Lake Winnie.

I guess the Primeval Whirl track is now EXTINCT!lol:)

(Latest picture from Alabama Adventure Amusement Park)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter