What is on top of your fridge?

A sad dog as you take her food.
I am sure she will care less about the dust that will come with her stash.

Nothing exciting.....
Large/long box of foil
Box of the really big ziplock bags
Box of parchment paper
Box of small foil sheets

A cabinet:
in the cabinet is random pots that we don't feel like getting rid of (at least they are in a box), 2 two-quart jugs we use for crystal light type stuff, cardboard 6-pack containers from the local liquor store (we do a lot of build-your-own packs and keep some just in case), a 6-pack carrier designed to keep bottles colder, and a box of old wine bottles that I swear I'll do crafts with them some day....

Soooo basically really liquor related stuff and a few fluff things in there :rolleyes1

As far as reaching I def. can't reach it so I use the step ladder if I need to get far enough into the cabinet (it's fairly deep really) but I can get on my tip toes if I just need to reach in the front part. My husband has zero issues lol.
:scared:That's actually kind of eerie. My fridge is set back into the cabinets very similarly to that and the uppers hold random pots/pans that I don't use but can't purge and several pitchers used for beverages.

Cereal boxes and a basket full of old keys, old chargers, a jar of pennies, and other assorted crap. It's like a junk drawer except it's a basket. Our fridge is under a small cabinet, too. My aunt says she has casserole dishes in there. I've lived here for 12 years and never once have I seen these casserole dishes, nor have I ever felt the need to open this cabinet. Jimmy Hoffa could be stuffed in there for all I know.

A tissue box and our knife block. We put the knives up there when our kids were toddlers. Now they're all tall enough to reach the knives and old enough to use them, but we're just used to them being there, so there they stay. 😄 I'm not entirely sure I even remember where we used to keep them before we had kids, LOL! 🤪 There's almost surely something else in that old spot since we seem to accumulate kitchen "stuff" at an alarming rate.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter