What Is It With PMs?!

Jeff in BigD

Oldschool DISer
When I hardly ever check my PM box, it gets filled up.

But when I do make an effort to check it, there's never any in there.

Geez. I get the same thing with email, though I usually check that once or twice a week at best.

Thats why I like that pop up box I get when I have a PM. Otherwise I'd probably never check it.

I started the pop-up box. I was missing all of my PMs, I hope no one thought I was a rude DISer now I have it under control.

I also like the pop-up reminder.

Jeff, check the sent portion of your PMs. Sent PMs stay in a separate folder until you delete them and are factored into your PM total. Delete those and I think you'll find that the problem with you PM box will go away.

Also check the message at the very bottom of the forums grid on the Main Discussion Forums page. This will tell you how many PMs are in your PM folders.

the pop up thingie drives me nuts, i have a window opened to the boards and one to p/ms

I truly thought this thread was about PMS, and wanted to see what kind of question a guy had about it :rolleyes: :p :crazy: :teeth:

LOL Boo - I was just coming to razz Jeff for talkin' 'bout PMS! :p

Just a note, if you have one of those pop-up ad filters installed, it will also keep your your pm's from opening up in a new window. I didn't notice for about a week. :rolleyes:

LOL, now if only I could get an option to make me respond to the PMs in a timely fashion. ;)

Thanks again guys. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter