what is going on?????

esmerelda51

<font color=blue>LOVES planning WDW trips!!
I posted this morning about my great rate from Denver to Orlando of 141.00 on Delta Well now this same flight is at 431.00. Boy did I make out or what?? I am just afraid they will call and tell me the whole thing was a joke. Can they cancel my reservation if it was an error on someones fault even if I have my e-ticket??

I have seen extremely low airfare posted before. Several months ago I saw a $59 rt from Wash. to Orlando. It lasted about 1 hour then went back to the regular rate. Airlines do run the wonderful brief sales. I guess today was your lucky day!

You sure got a dose of pixie dust!!!
Some airline deals are inexplicable...it's just a matter of being in the right place at the right time and moving fast. A couple of times, I have missed a great deal on the internet just because I took ten extra minutes to ask my hubby what he thought. You came, you saw, you booked! :D :D
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

Bo did you luck out!!! Congrats on that rate.

Lightning in a bottle. Pixie dust laced. Slightly off topic, last Oct DH and I had had RT tix from Boston to Las Vegas for $150 each. With one stop each way. We payed less for plane fare than we did for our hotel. Grab 'em when you see 'em 'cause they sure don't stay around long.

Great job!

I agree-be ready to buy when you see them. Booked AirCanada in Jan for $425 CDN. It lasted about 1/2 hour, now it's over $800-$900.

I booked an Air Canada last night ... On Wednesday, it was nearly $700 (CDN) and I managed to get it for $460 (phew!) yesterday ... now it's back up to $560!! Go figure.... Congrats on the great rate!! :cool:

:D The same thing has happened to me on a fairly regular basis. I go from orlando to newark several times a year, and have found huge price fluctuations in a matter of minutes. Also, depending on circumstances, a few minutes can make a difference on whether you get a direct flight or have to switch planes. Funny how that works...:confused:

I've watched Delta's rates from Phila over the past 2 years...and they have what I have figured to be 12 - 24hr sales...and they are great but unless you are looking at the right time you totally miss them....congrats on getting such a great rate....

Congratulations!!!!

It sure must be your lucky day. Now you have more money to spend in the "World"!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter