What I'm Focussed On - Water

fad63t.jpg

Ooh! Chernabog! What an amazing capture. How close did that twister (water spout??) get to you?

We were on last years DVC Member cruise on the Dream. We had made a pass at CC to 'welcome' the Wonder back from its 1st trip out of Galveston after coming through the Panama Canal. We were probably a mile or so off of CC. I went to the other side of the ship and saw this. Without any reference point to compare it to, I would say it was about 1.5 to 2 miles away.

We were on last years DVC Member cruise on the Dream. We had made a pass at CC to 'welcome' the Wonder back from its 1st trip out of Galveston after coming through the Panama Canal. We were probably a mile or so off of CC. I went to the other side of the ship and saw this. Without any reference point to compare it to, I would say it was about 1.5 to 2 miles away.

Awesome timing and picture. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter