what if my cs is not on the plan, at food courts?

leanne11

<font color=green>Always remember to use the net t
let's say my family fills our tray with food on a plate, real food like chicken mashed potatoes and green beans, and we get to the cashier and she says the lunch is not on the plan, i mean not wrapped up burgers real handmade food, what, do you send it back to the cook? anyone worry about this?

We didn't have any problem in July. We at 'real' food at the cs all the time. I remember at Mara, SO had the soup bowl, I had a chef's salad and dd had chicken and potatoes.

We had no problems at all with places not excepting the dining plan or certain things....Dont sweat it !

I think there is a list of place that you can use the plan - just make certain the places you select are on that list or you could ask a cast member before you go through the line. That is what we did a few years ago when they still have the Q&C vouchers. I think there are very few coutner places not on the list. Good luck and happy eating.

We had no problems w/ it. It's not just burgers and fries. If it's a CS meal it's a CS meal. The only problem we had w/ the plan was the dessert part. Some CM's let you get one thing and some wouldn't. But really that was never a problem we either bought it or exchanged it. No worries!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter