What food do you miss?

The Goofy bar I only remember during the 2000 festivities. It was like a mickey bar but sandwiched between the chocolate covering and the ice cream was globs of caramel. yummy yummy.

Where to start...
--Fettucine at Alfredo's
--Shrimp cocktail at the Gulf Coast Room (biggest, sweetest shrimp ever served with "Pride & Joy" :D)
--French fried ice cream with vanilla sauce at the Golf Resort. As kids, we would wait all year for our annual trip to WDW and this yummy desert. It had a coconut flavored crispy shell and the ice cream would be melted inside!! The best ever......
While the DDP had made the food more accessible to guests, it definitely has become generic and just average.

Shrimp Wontons at 'Ohana...I could have just eaten those as my meal and been a happy girl.

Just found out only ice cream at Fountainview? The best mornings at Epcot began with a chocolate croissant and the Fountain of Nations.

I'm going way back and say the ribs from Coral Island Cafe'

You guys even remember that place?

AHHH the Coral Isle Cafe, Tangora Terrace and Papeete Bay Verandah... loved them!

I'd have to say we really miss the beef and spinach canneloni at Tony's! The best thing that ever came out of that restaurant!!!

i never did, but i always intended to eat at o'hana one day because of the shrimp skewers. darn it. hope the shrimp industry comes back with a vengeance. we should then demand the skewered shrimp back.

I miss the good food WDW used to serve. Not all of it is bad but not nearly as good as it used to be. I blame free dining on this.:l:eek:

The Mahi Mahi with the coconut sauce at the Coral Reef. They changed it up and dropped the coconut sauce. It was so good.

Also when Earl Of Sandwich was a gourmet food store they sold a banana fosters cake that was to die for. I still dream about it.

The cold fried chicken at Aunt Polly's on Tom Sawyer Island.....used to go just to have lunch & it was soooo good & a great escape.

Sandwich at Columbia Harbour house with ham, turkey & brocolli slaw on olive bread....I can't remember the name but it was really a great sammie.

Chef Mickey's at the Marketplace had the best chicken pot pie ever.

I loved the old Mickey bars too!!!!

fettuccini alfredo from Alfredo's (RIP):sad2:

Agreed. :sad2:

Anything from Concourse Steakhouse.
I had some of my fav meals there, the ribs were delishious. :)

I miss that restaurant too!

I'd also like to add the Sticky Mickey at Concourse Steakhouse breakfast. Their breakfast potatoes (hashbrowns) were delicious! Their steaks and ceasar salads were good too.

i never did, but i always intended to eat at o'hana one day because of the shrimp skewers. darn it. hope the shrimp industry comes back with a vengeance. we should then demand the skewered shrimp back.

Is the shrimp gone? Allears still has them on their menu and it was updated this month:confused3:confused3

1. The giant chocolate chip cookies from Captain Cook's
2. The Stacked Sandwish at Cosmic Ray's
3. The French Toast from Boatwright's when they used to have breakfast!!

Is the shrimp gone? Allears still has them on their menu and it was updated this month:confused3:confused3
I was there on 8/9/10 and so were the shrimp

We all know Disney changes menus at places from time to time. And while change can be good I am sure we all miss a sandwich/entree/salad/desert/snack/etc that we loved.

What food that Disney no longer serves that you miss?

My food is the pretzel sandwich they use to have at Electric Umbrella. It was so good.
Miss the fried chicken they had at Port Orleans Riverside food court

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter