What Does YOUR DCL magnetic door sign look like? With other great tips for your sign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone has fabulous signs. This thread has surely encouraged many to make them and learn about the clip arts and the different programs.

I think "Donaldsgal" gets a gold star for making one for each day of her cruise.

And Verandah Man's banner is also fabulous. Great job, Andy

donaldsgal said:
Hey everyone,
I found this picture:
Cruise+MMinclouds(226x239).jpg

on a website about the Wonder's maiden voyage. I have been looking all over for a pic like this!
bUT, how can I resize it for a door sign? I'd like to make it bigger to take up a whole 8 1/2 x 11 sign. I have PIXresizer that I dnlwded from the net on my computer, and it makes it bigger but blurry. :( How can I resize it? I have no scanner. Any help would be appreciated!
TIA.
P.S. If any of you have any pix of Palo out there, will you share? I've been looking all over for one of those, too.

:scratchin Is any one else attempting to make a banner for their stateroom? :hyper:

congrats to the poster who started reading this thread the night before and finished the next day. There were a lot of pages to read! My eyes would have been like this ---> :earseek: by the time I was done.

I would love to make a banner but I don't have a program for a banner. I do want to get one for future use. We should ask Verandah Man what program he used. For sure he will tell us. Have to get banner paper also.

OK - VERANDAH MAN - WHAT PROGRAM DID YOU USE FOR YOUR BANNER??
:confused3

krdisneybound said:
I would love to make a banner but I don't have a program for a banner. I do want to get one for future use. We should ask Verandah Man what program he used. For sure he will tell us. Have to get banner paper also.

OK - VERANDAH MAN - WHAT PROGRAM DID YOU USE FOR YOUR BANNER??
:confused3

I used my Print Shop Deluxe version 10 program. I use this program for nearly all my signs, t-shirts, greeting cards and for just about everything else I can come up with.

Received an e-mail about the DCL sweepstakes and wondered if the IMGs could be copied, guess what? Here they are! Have fun!

POTC2.bmp

POTC1.bmp

thanks, krdisneybound, i was trying to post that pic but couldnt find it after the sweepstakes. it was not in my pics or wallpaper, hmmm, ill have to find it later.

great door signs !

Verandah Man said:
I just finished making revisions for our August 2006 Cruisin' Castaways door sign

My daughter got very excited about seeing Captn. Mickey on your sign. We then had a conversation about how she had to wait in a V-e-ry very long line to see Mickey Mouse (at embarkation). I tried not to giggle. Its funny what kids remember. :flower:

Just bumping our thread up a little. I have to quite making shirts to go along with the posters I have made. Just asked DH to please go to the store and get me more transfer sheets. Have more shirts now that days in the month. They are fun to wear, though.

HAPPY 4th to all.

just read the osco ad, make 3 8 x 12 pics for $10. now im not sure if its a mistake and should read 8 x10 but if not, that would be a great size for the magnetic paper , dont you think. im going later to find out.
i just have one question, i copied some pics from different web pages and when i burned the pics and took them to have printed out as pics at the store, i was making them into 8x 10 the pics looked distored and i didnt have them printed out. how do i enlarge the pics without them getting distored?

Thanks to all of the great work being done, and due to some of you having more than one sign per day, my DW & I have come up with a sign for Pirate Night:
PirateNight1.jpg

Sorry that is it so small.:crazy:

Our DD11 is also working on one and when it is done, either DW (Caropooh) or I will post it.

I am also working on a sign for a friend's honeymoon cruise on Carnival's Imagination :wizard:

alanapapa said:
PirateNight1.jpg

Our DD11 is also working on one and when it is done, either DW (Caropooh) or I will post it.

Great use of the POTC graphics. Glad the imgs worked to your liking. Can't wait to see your DD's sign. :flower:

Happy Fourth All!

taeja71 said:
Can't wait to see your DD's sign. :flower:

Happy Fourth All!

Here it is. She did most of this, I just helped by showing her a few tricks and changing the proportions on a banner.

AlanaSign.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter