What Does YOUR DCL magnetic door sign look like? Part II

Bump, Anyone have any new picture to share? :)

I bought some cool postcards on the ship that I thought some of you creative people would have fun playing with :-). I just need to figure out how to post those. Is it the same as pictures. Also, I want so badly to be able to do this but apparently don't have the right programs. Any suggestions for a MAC user? I have print shop and Adobe Photoshop which I can't use for the life of me.

Not a new design but this is what our door looked like on our Feb 2009 cruise.

DisneyCruise2009039-1.jpg

Here's what our door looked like ... Thanks Rhonda, DisneyParkFan and Time4Disney for some of our great magnets!

Moremagnetsandapiratepennantadded.jpg

This is our door from our May Wonder cruise. Pretty much every magnet we made was from shared stuff on the DIS. :)

DoorMags-1.jpg

I have offered to make name cards for all the dis'ers and their families on our upcoming Sept cruise. I know I want to make them on heavy duty neon green card stock...but would any of you have the lanyard pocket dementions? Or a template?? Thanks in advance. :flower3:

We (I mean “I”) got carried away and made so many magnets that our door was completely different each day of our July 11, Western aboard the Magic. There was one main magnet for each day that we posted right under the SR number. These are about half & half of adaptations of designs commonly used and more original ideas made up of bits and pieces from where ever I could find them.

(Click to enlarge)

We (I mean “I”) got carried away and made so many magnets that our door was completely different each day of our July 11, Western aboard the Magic. There was one main magnet for each day that we posted right under the SR number. These are about half & half of adaptations of designs commonly used and more original ideas made up of bits and pieces from where ever I could find them.

(Click to enlarge)

These are awesome and exactly what I was wanting to do but do not have time nor talent to accomplish it! We are also on the 7 day western carib.

wondering if there is any way you would be willing to help me out and change dates and family name for me? I am a bit computer challenged but would love to be able to put up these each day of our cruise.

me too, me too. :)

These are great signs. We're headed out on September 19 for the 7 day Western. I'm hoping I can alter some of these but if not would you be willing? Or to lessen your load you might could help me and PP and take off names and dates and post blanks?

We still have not stepped foot onto the Big Red boat, but we set sail on 9/5-9/12. Last week we started (yes i said started, we have about doubled the amout in the picture) printing our magnets. I figured I would post and get everyones opinions.

P8150010.jpg

I would love to get some feedback

Michael

I'm working on decor for our door. I printed my Mickey ears and I think they are too small. Can someone tell me how the size of the room # circle?

We still have not stepped foot onto the Big Red boat, but we set sail on 9/5-9/12. Last week we started (yes i said started, we have about doubled the amout in the picture) printing our magnets. I figured I would post and get everyones opinions.

P8150010.jpg

I would love to get some feedback

Michael

seriously just started?!?!? Thats amazing!!! You guys are going to have the best doors ever!!! Looks like you are doing great!! Keep it up and let us see more pics as you get more!!!

I'm working on decor for our door. I printed my Mickey ears and I think they are too small. Can someone tell me how the size of the room # circle?

did you ever find out the circle size!? I also need to know:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter