What Does YOUR DCL magnetic door sign look like? Part II

Yea me!! I can finally post mine:

doormagnets401x600.jpg

I had so much fun making the door magnets. My family was so surprised! I can't believe I kept it all a secret. :cool2:

I can't wait to make more!!!
It makes the trip seem even closer!

-nat

We're sailing in 12 days which means I have run out of time to make door signs, so here's what I put together (the first one I just re-did what I had done for our Med cruise in 2007 - lucky us, we have the same cabin! We loved it so much!).

door1.jpg

door2.jpg

door3.jpg

Thanks. I'll be sure to post some pics of our door after we do it with all the rest of the stuff we'll have.

Thanks Bev. The original design was MidNite's. I tried to find it again, but I couldn't.
I changed the words to "Disney Magic" using a font called Saginaw and I put little stars over it.

Thanks Bev. The original design was MidNite's. I tried to find it again, but I couldn't.
I changed the words to "Disney Magic" using a font called Saginaw and I put little stars over it.
you should post it:thumbsup2

I had a friend do this...she was sooo inventive. The tree splits into 5 pieces to make it easier to tote around. Everything I had on my door fit into two manila envelopes that I kept in my garment bag (cause that case was more difficult to crush).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!