What does the sign say?

If Doc said there was a backhoe on sight then maybe it will be the smallest DVC resort with 1 maybe 2 room with a 22 month book window.

And don't forget...

Disney's Newport Beach Resort (DVC): announced March 1994, never built, property sold to Marriott for Marriott Vacation Club resort.

Disney's Eagle Pines Resort (DVC): announced July 19, 2001, so far not built

Disney's New York City project (hotel & DVC): never officially announced, but widely known thru various public approvals, etc, never built

Disney's Beaver Creek Colorado Resort (DVC): never officially announced, and never built, property is now a Hyatt timeshare and private condos.

While I believe the Contemporary DVC will eventually be built, I think I'll wait until construction actually starts before I get too excited about it!

tmt martins said:
If Doc said there was a backhoe on sight then maybe it will be the smallest DVC resort with 1 maybe 2 room with a 22 month book window.
Would that make it the Villas at Blizzard Beach? I wonder if it would take higher points for a water park view? Kind of like SAB on steroids.

dvc-NE said:
Jim, do you have the matching data for BCV? Thanks, Matt

BCV announced May 25, 2000, opened July 1, 2002 (not sure when points went on sale)

jmatias said:
But.....an off site resort like say California or Hawaii may work. If the Marriotts and Hiltons can sell several locations at the same time why not Disney! :)

That's what I'd like to see, more off site DVC options, or even DVC sections on the cruises. Ya boy. ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes::

dvc_john said:
BCV announced May 25, 2000, opened July 1, 2002 (not sure when points went on sale)

John, do you know when it sold out?

784385.jpg

Oh, and just a correction... SSR owners get 12 extra years to enjoy SSR (and other newer DVCs)... when the older DVCs expire they may or may not be continued as DVC resorts...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!