What does a golf cart cost

poohs4me

DIS Veteran
I am trying to way the cons and pros of staying in a villa at the wilderness lodge with the ort wilderness cabins. We stayed at a cabin last time and decided if we ever do it again we would want to get a golf cart. Can someone tell me how much they cost?

The day we had the golf cart was our most enjoyable day, even though it rained most of the day. When we stay there again, we are going to get one every day.

We had budgeted $43 a day for our last trip, but it looks as if we got a discount for renting it over a week. We rented the golf cart for 9 days, and it came to about $39 a day--more money for souvenirs!

You're right--the golf carts are fun and handy, too!

How many people can the carts fit? Can you carry anything else in them? Anyone have a picture of one?

JR_Driving_Cart.jpg

I do believe you can rent them outside the park for less. I have never done it but I think they delivery and pick-up when done.

Hobbs28

From what I've heard, that's another of those 'good old days' thing. Now FW will not allow them to deliver. To rent an outside cart you must be able to pick it up yourself. We keep waiting to hear if this has been changed back.

We will be there this Friday. Can I call ahead and reserve for the week or do I need to wait til I get there?

I would definitely NOT wait until you get there. We camped at FW last year from May 2 - May 11. We hadn't discovered the DIS yet so it wasn't until we got there that we saw the need for a golf cart. We checked first thing daily for the first few days & they never had a cart available. All were reserved in advance. We ended up going to Wal-Mart in Kissimmee & purchasing bikes. The Bikes worked out well but we've already got our golf cart reserved for this December.

Have a great trip!

The carts seat 4 adults or 2 adults and 3 young children. They do have a few carts that have 3 bench seats that will seat six adults.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter