What do you use your refillable mug for breakfast?

We always made mochas (half hot chocolate, half coffee) in the morning while getting ready for the day, then I'd grab a Arnold Palmer (half ice tea, half lemonade) for the trip to the park.

Was definitely worth the cash and you get a nice souvenir to boot!

We always made mochas (half hot chocolate, half coffee) in the morning while getting ready for the day, then I'd grab a Arnold Palmer (half ice tea, half lemonade) for the trip to the park.

Was definitely worth the cash and you get a nice souvenir to boot!

I like the way you think.:thumbsup2

In warm months we get the new ice tea from the machine at Pop, various flavors they have and in cold weather we will get coffee

I have hot tea with my breakfast regardless of the time of year (even in August!). My parents both have coffee.

There was apple juice at BCV last year when we bought the mug there. Do the choices vary from resort to resort?

Diet Coke-my caffeine of choice! :thumbsup2

Ahh, someone after my own heart. Diet coke for breakfast, another mug when we drop back to the resort for a swim and a final mug to finish off the day and keep me awake for Wishes on the beach at the Poly.

If you are going to only use the mugs for breakfast I am not sure if you should bother. The coffee you can put in them is truly horrible and tastes even worse in the plastic mug.

We always get the mugs but I usually fill them at least 3 or 4 times a day so they really make sense.

Diet Coke, iced tea, hot tea, wanna-be mochas, hot chocolate... Depends on my mood and the weather.

Coffee/hot chocolate = Mocha! Yes, my kids and I did this every morning with a little add of sugar and creamer. (my kids are adults, lol):thumbsup2

Well, what do you normally drink at breakfast? :goodvibes Fill it with that.

I normally drink coffee in the morning but the what they consider coffee at the food courts is repulsive.

Diet Coke or as I like to call it "The Elixer of Life".

I use mine for ice tea or hot tea every single day a few times a day and DH uses his for coffee and cocoa...we have a few fills in the am, during our pool day or park breakfast and at night before turning in....

There was apple juice at BCV last year when we bought the mug there. Do the choices vary from resort to resort?

That is my comment, that the choices vary from resort to resort. At Pop Century last November 08 they had apple juice, which we would get in the morning for breakfast in one mug. All-Star Sports did not have juice if I recall correctly. (Plus Pop Century has frozen Coke, which other resorts don't.)

Update: I learned from the Groovier Pop Century thread that Pop no longer has apple juice nor frozen Coke.

And, the magical Nescafe in the other mug. It's so good when you're there, I say. So bad it's good because that means you're at WDW.

The morning run is: one person goes to get juice and coffee to have with breakfast in the room - we bring mini bagels. When heading for the bus, another cup of coffee in one mug and diet sprite or lemonade in the other mug.

I took this picture at Pop in July 2007. Can someone else confirm that All Stars Music does/does not have Apple juice at the soda fountains? My DD11 months was really hoping so (or at least her mom was).
HPIM0889.jpg

I took this picture at Pop in July 2007. Can someone else confirm that All Stars Music does/does not have Apple juice at the soda fountains? My DD11 months was really hoping so (or at least her mom was).[/FONT]

Stayed at All-Star Sports in September 08. They did not have juice like Pop does. Can't speak for the other All-Star resorts.

Update: I caught up with the Groovier Pop Century thread and learned that in earlier 2009 Pop Century no longer has apple juice at the fountains.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter