What Do You Think of the 31 Days of Disney Vlogs?

I like them - and agree with like seeing all the comments.

I appreciate them trying a different format and these short clips, etc

Wouldn’t mind if they pick the top 5 or something and do a larger show with more discussion

Pro (BIG pro): I am glad they are experimenting. I am glad they are trying to interact. I think new ideas are always fun to try and see what sticks and it takes time to find a groove. The 12 hour marathon show was a brilliant experiment.

Con (Small one): It's on the wrong channel, three channels and this seems like the least correct home. I really enjoy the Dreams show and am subscribed and get notifications for that channel. It's the only one I watch every week now that the Disneyland show is Florida based. I watch the other content more if I stumble on it. But I really, really enjoy The Tracy and Those Two Other Guys show :upsidedow Ha, ha just kidding. No I really do like the Dreams show. It's schedule is a bit unpredictable so notifications work great for it. I am going to have to unsubscribe so I don't get spammed for these 2 minute trivia questions and go back to searching for it manually. And I am a nobody, and a DL fan nobody at that, so yes, I think we have already covered we aren't their target audience. :)

Last edited:

Pro (BIG pro): I am glad they are experimenting. I am glad they are trying to interact. I think new ideas are always fun to try and see what sticks and it takes time to find a groove. The 12 hour marathon show was a brilliant experiment.

Con: It's on the wrong channel, three channels and this seems like the least correct home. I really enjoy the Dreams show and am subscribed and get notifications for that channel. It's the only one I watch every week now that the Disneyland show is Florida based. I watch the other content more if I stumble on it. But I really, really enjoy The Tracy and Those Two Other Guys show :upsidedow Ha, ha just kidding. No I really do like the Dreams show. It's schedule is a bit unpredictable so notifications work great for it. I am going to have to unsubscribe so I don't get spammed for these 2 minute trivia questions and go back to searching for it manually. And I am a nobody, and a DL fan nobody at that, so yes, I think we have already covered we aren't their target audience. :)

I wonder if they did it on purpose to bring more attention to that channel - plus I think it is being positions as like morivating you to take a vacation now and create discussion. But definitely see your point

I think it is just for 31 days so you could unsubscribe now and Re subscribe later

I think I need to be pointed in the right direction. Where are these vlogs that you're all talking about? Thanks for bringing this up Heidi; otherwise, I would be more clueless than I am now! :)

I think I need to be pointed in the right direction. Where are these vlogs that you're all talking about? Thanks for bringing this up Heidi; otherwise, I would be more clueless than I am now! :)

I see them crying me up in Facebook - posted on the Dreams Unlimited Page/account

I believe they are also on the Dreams Unlimited YouTube page/account (which is separate from the DISUnplugged and TheDis feeds)

I’m glad you guys enjoy these overall and I hope it’s a good temporary Segway from the Daily Fix for people.

Beyond it being on the Dreams channel, if there are any other suggestions of the possibility of it continuing or possibly changing a bit, please feel free to reach out.

I almost always listen to the show as a podcast in my car. I would love to see a week's worth of shows put together and released as a weekly podcast so I can listen to them. I'm not a facebook user so I haven't seen one yet.

I was going to suggest Youtube, but I just realized they are on the Dreams channel. I check the Dis channel but never the Dreams channel. I usually catch the Dreams show on.. the podcast form. I guess I need to get used to checking that too on a daily basis.

I’m glad you guys enjoy these overall and I hope it’s a good temporary Segway from the Daily Fix for people.

Beyond it being on the Dreams channel, if there are any other suggestions of the possibility of it continuing or possibly changing a bit, please feel free to reach out.

I almost always listen to the show as a podcast in my car. I would love to see a week's worth of shows put together and released as a weekly podcast so I can listen to them. I'm not a facebook user so I haven't seen one yet.

I was going to suggest Youtube, but I just realized they are on the Dreams channel. I check the Dis channel but never the Dreams channel. I usually catch the Dreams show on.. the podcast form. I guess I need to get used to checking that too on a daily basis.

I agree that putting them all together into one podcast would be good and let people listen to them that don't watch on Youtube or Facebook

(and I realize I am saying this without knowing how much effort it is), maybe make them into 3 sessions and for each pick one topic that you get additional people (be it the Dreams Unlimited folks or more from DIS Unplugged) to chime in and go in to more depth on it

I have been enjoying the 31 days vlogs and also enjoyed the Daily Fix. Basically any content that is 5 minutes or less is easy to find time to watch and gives me a daily Disney pick-me-up! The full shows are fabulous but I have to search for a block of time to sit down and enjoy them. Looking forward to whatever the team dreams up next!

Hi Sean loving the 31 day's me & the wife have not missed an episode yet.
You have the Dining Show, the Best & Worst of, the weekly shows plus so much more. The best & Worse of can cover so much ground, but how about a mini show based around top tips in the parks / resorts.
1 or 2 tips at specific parks that could help guests get that little extra for they're buck or experience.
Not sure how you would put it together & I now the Dis covers so much ground with they're helpful tips.

Could be an interesting one with the right content?

Love them! They are so enjoyable and fun! Would be great to see them with other members of the team on additional topics...

DIS content is always entertaining and interesting-it's our favorite channel!

I highly enjoy them.

I’d like to see this thing maybe springboarded where Sean can engage the audience of the dis with these awesome fan engaged questions!

I saw Ryno address in a video that they kinda work with what they have in complaints about “why isn’t x y or z” on this show...but by having a small community engagement you get a voice from one of most diverse communities out there.

Great concept and I enjoy it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!