What do you make with boneless, skinless chicken breasts?

I must try that one! I use sb chicken for everything (except for a big roast!) This is one of my favourite recipes - it seems fattening but actually its not too bad :thumbsup2

Melt about 1oz butter in a large saute pan and cook 4 chicken breasts and a choppped onion until over a medium heat for about 3 minutes until the chicken is slightly browned on both sides (you can add sliced mushrooms as well if you like!)

Sprinkle over a crumbled chcicken stock cube and 1-2 tsp dried mixed herbs. Blend together 1oz cornflour with 15 fl oz milk and pour over chicken. Bring to boil, stiriing until it thickens. Stir in 5 fl oz apple juiceor cider and turn heat down very low, cover and cook for 20-25 mins until chicken is cooked, Turn chicken at least once, and stir from time to time.

We love this with roast potatoes!

I didn't read throught the post so I don't know if everything that was posted but this is what I like to do w/ chicken.

preheat oven to 350
in one or two baking dishes (depending on how much chicken you are cooking and if you want different flavors), I sprinkle w/ salt, pepper, garlic powder, and then I use Mrs Dash, McCormick, or any brand of flavored seasonings. I currently have Mrs. Dash Tomato Basil Garlic seasoning and McCormick Roasted Garlic and Bell Pepper seasoning. After covering one side w/ all of my favorite things I flip the chicken over and repeat. Then I place about a half teaspoon of butter/margarine (I use country crock). Stick it in the oven for an hour.

With this I usually fix Pasta Roni angel hair pasta parmeasan flavor and any veggie on hand. When fixing my plate I put a chicken breast and the veggie on then I put the pasta on my plate and top it w/ one to two teaspoons of the butter and seasonings left in the pot.

Very easy BBQ chicken
I take half a can of Dr. Pepper and half a bottle of BBQ sauce in a casserole dish and then place chicken breasts in it and cook at 350 for about 30-40 minutes.
Chicken wine bake
This is a very special recipe and my mother's
brown chicken first then put in a casserole dish with half a cup of wine, one can of cream of chicken, one can of cream of mushroom, two tablespoons of soy sauce. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes and serve over white rice. The recipe may need to be doubled if more chicken is used.

DH just made some stuffed chicken. He pounds its out to flatten it...then he rolls stuffing up in them and bakes them...they are quite wonderful and a real family favorite!
He uses the Bells In-the-Bird stuffing.

DH just made some stuffed chicken. He pounds its out to flatten it...then he rolls stuffing up in them and bakes them...they are quite wonderful and a real family favorite!
He uses the Bells In-the-Bird stuffing.

that sounds really good...I'm assuming he makes the stuffing first? Sorry if that's obvious...lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter