What do you make with boneless, skinless chicken breasts?

I've found the boneless skinless breasts and thighs to be just like hamburger 1000's of ways to use them.

I've brushed lemon juice or bit of oil on them then sprinkled chili powder or other seasonings on them and grilled them on my foreman.

They good for tacos.

Chickenetti is always a hit when I make it. Cook the chicken breasts I usually do that on the foreman but can be done in skillet. Cook you spaghetti about 8 ozs. 1 can chicken broth 1 can cream of chicken soup and 1 can cream of mushroom soup mix the soup and broth together. Dump the spaghettin in a 13x 9 pan dump the chicken in then the liquid stir well. Top with cheddar cheese or mix with cheddar in it. Bake at 350 for about 20 mins till hot thru.
Sometimes I add a bit of onion sometimes mushrooms peas or other veggie can be added as well.

Chicken alfredo is good.

Grilled chicken breast, baked taters and a salad makes a decent quick healthy low fat meal if you watch the butter on tater and use fat free salad dressing.

Marinate the chicken in whatever appeals to you grill and top with mushrooms in sauce and top with cheese.

Top with cheese and a dab of black beans and sour cream.

Chicken lasagna is good

A good nonstick skillet and dab of oil or margarine works as a grill if you don't have a foreman or outdoor grill.

I cook my chicken breasts in Safflower oil. It gives them a good flavor.

Also, I make easy chicken pot pie. Cut up chicken breasts in cubes and cook in safflower oil. Then mix can of cream of chicken soup with 2 cans of mixed vegetables and the chicken. Put pre-packaged pie crust on bottom of pie pan and then put in mixture and top with another pie crust and bake. It is a quick and easy meal but very filling. If it is a little thick you can add a bit of milk to the mixture. Also, you can change it up a bit by using cream of celery, cream of broccoli or cream of mushroom soups.

Pound your chicken breasts flat. Then stuff them with whatever veggies you like. Sprinkle cheeses and a little olive oil on the veggies. Roll up the breast. A light dusting of flour with salt and pepper in it. Then place in pan to marinate (at your discretion) in light dressing of choice. Bake until done.

I stuffed chicken breasts last night with tomatoes, orange bell peppers, and broccoli and added fat free mozzarella and cheddar. They were delicious as well as eye-pleasing! Tonight I think I'll do asparagus and spinach. They are really delicious (And fattening) if you spread a flavored cheese like Aloutte on the breast. Yum!

For Weight Watcher buddies I figured that one breast was around 4 or 5 points.

There's a yummy recipe on the back of the box of stove top italian style with roasted garlic stuffing. It's called "Bruschetta Chicken Bake" and it is de-lish!!!

Smothered chicken like Bennigan's. Basically just cook the chicken breasts in a skillet with a little oil until cooked through. Meanwhile saute onions and green peppers in a bit of olive oil. Cook some bacon. When chicken is finished top each breast with some onions and green peppers and some bacon. Put cheese, I can't remember if its swiss or mozerella, on top. YUM

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Basil Tomato chicken.
cook 4-6 chicken breasts in a skillet with about 1 T. olive oil until cooked through-about 10 minues. Remove from skillet. Stir in one can of tomato soup, 1/2 cup milk, 2 T grated parmesean cheese,1/2 t. dried basil leaves-crushed, 1/4 t. garlic powder. Heat to a boil. Return chicken to pan with sauce. Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook about 5 min. more. Serve over pasta. YUM

I use a bit more basil than the recipe. I also do it with tomato sauce rather than the soup since I can't get the soup here. I just add a bit of water and a bit more milk.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Chicken tacos

I put 4-6 chicken breasts in a 9x13 pan. Pour over a can of Rotel tomatoes. Sprinkle on some cumin, chili power, salt and pepper. Cover with foil and bake about 45 minutes. Shred chicken and stir the sauce into the meat. Use to stuff soft shelled tacos, add cheese, lettuce, tomatos, taco sauce. YUM. OR sprinkle on a taco salad OR sprinkle over nachos with cheese, jalepenos, etc and pop into the oven for a few minutes to melt cheese. YUM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I look forward to trying the other recipes!
Katy :sunny:

My family loves my CHEESY CHICKEN:

Line a 13 x 9 pan with chicken breasts.

Cover each with a slice of American Cheese.

Pour 2-3 small can of Cream of Mushroom soup over the chicken (more if you like a lot of sauce/gravy).

Top with seasoned bread crumbs and dot with butter.

Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees.

You can serve this alone or with noodles or rice. :thumbsup2

Crockpot Recipe for boneless chicken

Spray crockpot with Pam or No-Stick

Place thawed chicken breasts in crock, one half jar of salsa and a little water, about 1/4 cup or so, I just guess.

Cook all day on low. Very moist.

Chicken Tacos!

Instead of ground beef, use the chicken breasts, cut up small into bite size bits. Season with the taco sauce and you're good to go! Then, hard or soft taco shells, lettuce, tomato, sour cream, salsa, cheese, etc. YUM!

I also have a really good crockpot chicken dish.

canned cream of mushroom soup mixed with water then mix in rice. place chicken breast on top. I add fresh onion, ground black pepper, salt and a little bit of garlic powder on top for seasoning. simmer on low all day. The rice soaks up the mushroom soup and the chicken is very moist.

RumpleMom said:
Crockpot Recipe for boneless chicken

Spray crockpot with Pam or No-Stick

Place thawed chicken breasts in crock, one half jar of salsa and a little water, about 1/4 cup or so, I just guess.

Cook all day on low. Very moist.

:thumbsup2 my kind of recipe... :thumbsup2

I'm going to try Betty Crocker's moroccan spiced chicken tonight. Sorry, don't have the recipe on me right now, check this post later...

This is a quick and easy recipe, requires three ingredients (aside from the chicken) and my family loves it! I don't even measure anything.

Oven Ranch Chicken

a small pint of sour cream
a small packet of ranch dressing mix (the powder kind, I use Hidden Valley)
some plain or herb breadcrumbs, about 1 cup - I usually use Progresso, but any kind works

Mix the bread crumbs with the ranch dressing mix. Dip the chicken in the sour cream, then in the bread crumbs and place in baking dish or cookie sheet. Lightly spray with cooking spray (this is optional). Bake for 35 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Yum!!

CHICKEN BREASTS WITH WINE

6 or 8 boned, skinned chicken breast halves
4 chopped green onion
2 pt. fresh mushrooms
1/2 c. dry white wine

Brown chicken in butter and place in shallow baking pan. Saute onion and mushrooms in pan where chicken was browned. Add white wine to onion and mushrooms. Bring to boil, pour and spoon over chicken breasts. Bake 3/4 hour at 350 degrees. Cover if getting too brown.

My Mother calls it drunk chicken…
This is a as much or little as you’d like recipe.

Chicken breast
Wine (white or red) enough to cover bottom of the pan you use.
Molasses – about a tablespoon give or take
Garlic to taste
Soy sauce about the same amount as the wine
Brown sugar (a dollop)

Add everything but chicken in a baking pan, mix well (so the sugar and molasses dissolves) add chicken. You can either bake it, or marinade it however long you’d like then grill it.

A twist on chicken tacos:

Cube chicken breasts, saute in oil till browned. Add one can black beans, 1 cup salsa, and 1 can corn (or equivalent frozen corn). Heat through. Serve in heated taco shells and top with shredded cheese, lettuce, additional salsa, sour cream....whatever you usually top tacos with. Or, make into a salad and crumble taco shells/tortilla chips into the salad for extra crunch.

Crockpot BBQ chicken
Chicken breasts
1 bottle BBQ sauce, your choice of flavor
1 bottle/can beer, again your choice of flavor

Combine BBQ sauce/beer; add chicken and stir to coat. Cook all day on low. YUM. You can serve with corn/corn on the cob and a salad and it feels like summer again!

Here is a great thread with a lot of really good chicken recipes. I'm always looking for good main dish ideas and here's a whole bunch of them!

You can also find the recipe that Janet715 mentioned for Brushetta Chicken Bake on kraftfoods.com ...it is an awesome recipe and so unbeliveably easy...if I get a minute later I'll post it...if I do it now we will all be off to a late start:sad2:

When we get chicken breasts, dh puts it in a marinade, several different ones from the bottles or envelopes, then freezes them in a zip lock. My favorite one is equal parts zesty italian and mayo. I usually marinade this overnight. The next day I cook it in the oven or stove top with the marinade. When it's done I serve it over rice with some broccoli on the side.

I have a great recipe from the retirement home that I work at.:thumbsup2 My family loves it and I always make the big amount when I have a day off or extra time and freeze in portions that I would use. I just thaw it out in the morning and dump it over whatever we are having that night for supper. Usually chicken. I put it in a pan and cover the chicken with the sauce and bake it for about an hour at 300 or until the chicken is tender. The extra sauce is also good on potatoes!!

BAR-B-QUE SAUCE

3T----3/4cup----11/2cup onion
2T----1/2cup----1cup butter
2T----1/2cup----1cup sugar
2T----1/2cup----1cup vinegar
1T----4T--------8T worcheshere sauce
1/4c---1cup-----2 cups lemon juice
1cup----4cups---8cups ketchup
1/2cup---2cups---4cups celery
1tsp----4tsp----8tsp dry mustard

Melt butter, add chopped onions and dry mustard, then add the rest of the ingrediants in the order that they appear. Simmer for about 1/2 hour.

The bigger amount can be made and frozen in serving sizes for up to a year and is a major time saver. :laundy: The sauce is great over chicken, meatballs, or pork chops.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter