What do you like to put on your burger?

~*Belle 2003*~

<font color=navy>I used to be indecisive, but now
I like cheese, onions, tomato, a little lettuce and mayonaisse. :goodvibes

I hate pickles - bleuch! :p

Ketchup and pickels...cheese sometimes. Chili and bacon is good too.

I like mine with lettuce and tomato, Hienz 57 and french fried potato...

Really though, I like lettuce, ketchup, a little mustard, and cheese and mayonaise(sp)

cheese, lettuce, onion. I HATE HATE HATE tomatoes. YUCK!

Why ruin a perfectly good burger with anything other than a bun and perhaps some ketchup?

cheese, cheese & more cheese. Oh, and mayo & maybe a tomato. I'll keep the pickles on the side, please!

Cheese, relish, ketchup and tomato. Boy, all of a sudden I have a urge for a burger! ;)

cheese, lettuce, red onion and ketchup

Edited to add - I can't stand pickles either. I can't even eat a piece of bread that has touched a pickle.

Denae

Ketchup, red onions and sugar free relish or pickles................. delish! :teeth:

bacon, lettuce, tomato, pickles, jalapeno peppers, mustard

no ketchup, no cheese, please.

I'm weird sometimes I just want the burger and cheese.

Other times, Mayo, Mustard and Ketchup ONLY

Other times everything including Chili and Slaw.

I'm never consistant with my burgers.

Usually cheese, ketchup, mayo, mustard, and pickles.

Last week in DW, I put the hot melted cheese on my burger at the Pinocchio Village Haus and Pecos Bill's for the first time ever. It was awesome! Now I am hooked. I have been trying to figure out how to replicate that at home. DH says Cheez Whiz, I think that's too strong tasting. Maybe melted Velveeta?

Tomato and cheese then add Mayo, dill relish (NOT sweet), ketchup, brown mustard, Mix it all up into a vomity looking mess

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!