What do you like to put on your burger?

This is how I build my cheese burger...

Bottom bun, cheese burger, ketchup, lettuce, slice of tomato, mayo on top bun.

I like to mix Miracle Whip and Busha Brown's Pukka Hot Sauce. Heaven, I'm in Heaven!!!!!!!!MMMM, MMMMM Good!!!!

sauteed onions, a bit of dijon mustard & a slice of baby swiss!!!
:drinking: and a good COLD Beer to wash it down!

It all depends, but if we make them on the grill at home then the must haves are cheese, ketchup and LOTS of onions. Optional if I'm in the mood would be mustard, tomato, mayo, lettuce. Do not care too much for bacon on my burger. Please give me crunchy dills on the side, not on it, yuck. Oh, and one of my favorite burgers is Friday's mushroom, onion and swiss. YUMMY!!

A ton of mayo, lots of tomatos, grilled onions, cheese and avocados. OH now I'm hungry!!!

How could I forget onions - they are a must! ::yes::
mickeyboat said:
cheese, lettuce, red onion and ketchup

Edited to add - I can't stand pickles either. I can't even eat a piece of bread that has touched a pickle.

Denae

cheese, ketchup, mustard, lettuce and pickles. Occasionally mayo and bacon if I'm feeling really sinful ;)

Bacon, cheese, lettuce, tomato, and mayo. Sometimes ketchup and mustard.

I might be the only one wacky here, but I put french fries inside my cheeseburger. I open it up, put the french fries in, then ketchup, then close it & eat. Oh yeah, french fries on the side too, w/salt on them. :p

either cheese, tomato, mayo, ketchup and mustard or just A1 steaksauce.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter