what do you cook from WDW

No, it is quite easy. The recipe makes a huge portion and you can't scale it down due to the beer in it (although I guess you could drink some of the beer if you like it! lol)

That sounds like the cheese and beer fondu I made...so very very good! I love the sound of the Tirmisu as well..:)

No, it is quite easy. The recipe makes a huge portion and you can't scale it down due to the beer in it (although I guess you could drink some of the beer if you like it! lol)

I don't mind this. I actually rather like the idea of having some of this in my freezer. What beer do you use? I assume you can't get the Moosehead that is used in the original recipe?

Corinna

I've just had a WDW inspired tea. Pulled pork followed by cookie dough ice-cream.

Both were cheats i.e. Heinz BBQ sauce for the pork and Ben&Jerry's for the ice-cream but both are flavours that remind me of WDW. :)

I don't mind this. I actually rather like the idea of having some of this in my freezer. What beer do you use? I assume you can't get the Moosehead that is used in the original recipe?

Corinna

We just use a similar real ale that you can get in ASDA. Not sure which one, DH chooses it as he knows more about beers that I do!!

Just looked in the cook book and remembered the coconut curried chicken stew from Boma was also nice. Might have to make that again soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter