What do ME tags look like?

lodgelady

DIS Veteran
We have old tags from the Walt Disney Travel Co. on our luggage. They used to come as a perk for booking a package. They are blue with a Cinderella castle on them. I do not want ME, so I am just double checking to see if the ME tags look different than these. Should I remove my old tags?

WE LEAVE TOMORROW!!! :cool1: :earboy2:

I'd love to tell you what they look like....as we are leaving on Sunday, but we have not received the tags yet! :earboy2: Oh well! I understand that If I had received them, they would be yellow, if that helps. Have a great trip See you there! ::MickeyMo

They are just yellow sticky strips......just like the white ones airlines put on your bags with your destination airport on them.....but a little thinner.

We have those old Cinderella tags on our bags from years ago also....plan on leaving those on our bags :flower: for identification and just adding the DME tags.

Thanks for the info. The ME tags sounds like those same ones that the cruise line uses!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!