What do I need to have prepared for online check-in?

n2mm

aka WALTSGIRL
I am so computer stupid what did you do downsize the pictures of your family I figured CVS would take a picture the right size thanks for the help

i just took pictures with my phone. I didn’t change anything and just uploaded it during checkin and it went just fine. If your pictures aren’t accepted, the dcl staff will just take your picture at the terminal when you checkin.

TinkLoverSam

DIS Veteran
I am so computer stupid what did you do downsize the pictures of your family I figured CVS would take a picture the right size thanks for the help
I just took the picture on my phone and uploaded it unedited... heck I forgot to take a picture of the 2yo before he went to bed so I uploaded a random picture of him I had from a recent walk. It was rejected but I was able to upload a better picture after that. As the pp said they can always take your picture at the terminal if need be

mmouse37

DCL Diva!!
Don't stress about it. I also just took a selfie of myself and took a head shot of my husband with my phone for our recent cruises. I did not change size or anything. I just uploaded the pics into the DCL app. Pic should be from shoulders up, eyes visible, nothing on head, against a blank background, nothing else in pic besides you.

I think the app and website can be finicky when uploading. I have had pics upload really quickly and really slow. Just depends (I think) on how said app or website is feeling that day LOL. For instance. yesterday I helped a friend do her online check-in. She sails on Saturday so technically not many people should be checking in this late. She has two rooms with 3 people each in them. Some pics uploaded right away, some just spun. Once or twice we had to exit out of app and go back in. Just save everything along the way when it says "save".

MJ

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!