what do i do?

MuNkY said:
With the way you put it, it would mean to "help" his decision. Hence, your buying your way in.

no it is just being nice even if he says no you could still give it to him! why do you have to be so negitive about everything?

Ok...can we please get on topic here?

Have u made any decisions yet...Disneygirl1994?

MuNkY said:
BTW, a little bit of advice girls. You should never NEVER turn down a guy. No matter how apauling he might be, take your free dinner or movie or whatever and deny a second date if it was that bad. Otherwise your just coming off as a prick.

So next time Hitler asks me out, I'll be sure not to turn him down.

xxDisneyDancerxx said:
I hae the same problem but now the guy i like likes my best friend so....it really stinks...but just try that and it might help :)

-Jessie princess:

Ahh! I am that best friend!! I feel so baddddd :( :guilty: :guilty:

AmoDolphin said:
So next time Hitler asks me out, I'll be sure not to turn him down.
Well that's impossible because Hitler is dead. :rolleyes:

MuNkY said:
Well that's impossible because Hitler is dead. :rolleyes:

Okay, so next time Osama Bin Laddin asks me to dinner and a movie, I'll be sure to not turn him down. Better?

AmoDolphin said:
Okay, so next time Osama Bin Laddin asks me to dinner and a movie, I'll be sure to not turn him down. Better?
haha thats funny.

ok I understand that you can tell a guy no when you don't like what he is doing, but I have been in situations where he didn't listen when I said no. And i can't exactly sue a 15 year old, I'll get like what 10 dollars? So I think if I have a good enough reason to decline a date from a boy then I should. And if girls shouldn't say no to guys then guys shouldn't say no to girls either.

I guess what I meant more with that statement is, you shouldn't deny a guy a date because it will "hurt your reputation". I've seen that too much.

Princess Ash said:
Ok...can we please get on topic here?

Have u made any decisions yet...Disneygirl1994?

ok ok i talked to him yesterday asked him if he liked me a little bit and he said...... :guilty: yes! lol yes i am so happy!

DollfieDreams said:
::yes:: lol im curious too!

lol well more girls can be curios than others but it is interesting that you guys like this thread most threads i do only get 1 or 2 post not 3 pages of post.

Well A)You started some controversy and B)I'm so happy for u! Still keep us updated...as teenagers I think we tend to like to listen to other ppl's "relationship" stories...

How old are you? How long have you known this guy? Don't get in too big of a rush. Just a thought :goodvibes

ok ok sorry i have not talked on this post for a long time.

i hate him u want to know why he called my ugly! i mean he waled up to me and said sorry i can't go out wit u cause u too ugly! i was buzy crying all night! :furious:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter