What do I do

goofydad621

DIS Veteran
Okay O wise and knowledgeable folks
Here is my problem: My inlaws have decided that they are going to join us for a day of our vacation in WDW. I am going to make PS for our dinners very soon. They do not kow when during our Vacation they are going to join us. I do not want to make Ps for 5 when it will only be 3 most of the time, I will be blocking other people that need a six person table from getting their PS and that does not seem right. Is there a chance if we show up with 5 instead of 3 we can get a table?

Suggestions?

Thanks Dave

No, I don't think you'd be able to get a table for 5 when your ps is for 3. They'd probably have a 4-top table for you, so you'd be changing table size. It may depend on when and where you're going as to whether it's a busy time and a popular, hard to get restaurant.

My recommendation would be to make 2 PS's for each of your meals (one for 3 & one for 5), and then when you know which day they'll be joining you, cancel the PS's that you won't need.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter