What disney cross stitch are you stitching?

I am so excited but so much poorer....I finally got Family Dinner (100 bucks on ebay). It will be a while before I start that one.

Congrats on getting Family Dinner on ebay. It is one I am trying to find also. Have a great day!
Tearsa

Hello all,

I'm Henry living in Jakarta, Indonesia. I am a big fans of Disney characters, especially Donald Duck.

I've been trying to search the Stoney Creek's Disney Collection cross stitch patterns here in Jakarta but found nothing there. There are some simple Disney cross stitch patterns, but they are not what I'm looking for. I have also try to order from Ebay from 2 different Ebay sellers about a year ago, but they never comes to my home. I believe the patterns has been lost during shipping which I can't blame the shipper as I myself cannot trust our Governments Postal Service -- they often stole stuffs sent from overseas.

Can anyone of you share your Stoney Creek's Disney Collection cross stitch patterns by scanning them and save them in JPG or PDF format and then send them to my email? I only have the Cinderella Castle patterns in JPG format if anyone of you need it. I also have some patterns from GoldenKite.com.

Thank you so much for your kind attention.

I started working from a book of Princess patterns a little over a week ago, and am going to do a pillow for each princess. I'm currently working on Jasmine.

Next I plan to do an afghan, with the alphabet and Disney characters. It'll be very time consuming, but I think it'll be beautiful once it's done. I think I'm going to get the multi-colored floss for the letters. I always want to use them, but usually need the solid colors for the things I do.

I like the sounds of using the varigated thread on the Alphabet. I never thought of doing that! Hope it turns out great!!!!
Tearsa

Hi all! Was just reading through this thread.....for anyone looking for the cross stitch kits......

These can be purchased at the Art of Disney stores. This website shows which ones are available, and which ones are retired: http://www.stoneycreek.com/disney.html

The ones that have not been retired, you can call the Art of Disney store to order a kit over the phone, and they will mail it to you.

Happy Stitching!

Hi all, I am almost finished with Preening Pixie and I am so excited!!! :rotfl: Next it is on to Puppy Love (I have started it but not finished it). What is everyone else working on?:

Can anyone help me??? I am looking for anyone who would be willing to sell me a copy of this kit. I bought it in 2007 in Disney World to make for my daughter. I started it this last January. I usually make enlarged copies (on my own home printer for my personal use only) of the areas I am currently working on so that I can mark out the stitches with a wax pencil as I finish them. I just discovered that I must have thrown away my originals when I was discarding my used copies. I am about a fourth of the way through ( starting at the top). I do have the list of the stitch icons.

Hope someone can help, otherwise, I guess this goes in the trash.

Really sad Rebelgirl in AZ

Hi,

I'm calling from the UK where we just cannot buy the Stoney Creek Disney kits. Shipping and handling from WDW is $40, and the kits are $55, which I cannot afford.

Would anyone be willing to let me have a copy of Cinderella Castle, either scan & e mail or copy & ship. I would pay all costs plus a fee if required.

I do hope one of you can help me - I'm itching to stitch !!

Linda:thumbsup2

I wish I could help you out with the Cinderella Castle. I have been looking all over for it myself. Ebay.....everywhere. Nobody seems to have it. If you do find one, can you let me know too?! Thanks

Which Cinderella's Castle are you looking for, Stoney Creek or the Original Disney one, I have both that I'd be willing to email or send to you. PM me your email addresses.

Shelli

Would you be able to copy and email me a copy of the family dinner pattern?

I am so confused, am new to this so am making a mess of my posting. I have lots of Disney cross stitch patterns, very willing to share. I am looking for Mickey and the Fireman to make for my daughter. If anyone wants to help me or know what I have, or even if this post goes thru crazy, let me know.

I have a book of Disney cross stitch that is out-of-print. It contains: Dumbo and Timothy, Bambi and Friends, Mowgli and Baloo, The Kiss (Sleeping Beauty and her Prince), Just Before Midnight (Cinderella), and Fly with Me (Peter Pan, Tink and Wendy). I have color-scanned them at work and can email them to anyone who wants. Just PM me with your email address! We don't need to trade :).

I am looking for some of Disney Princesses and Winnie the Pooh. After I have stitched one large design and 4 small size ones (with the same theme), I make baby quilts. Someday, if I am able to have a baby, I will hang the quilts on the wall of the baby's room... and maybe let the kids use them on Disney trips only :goodvibes. Any small size Disney cross stitch would be amazing! My email is gmail and the name is yourmarie83. Thanks!

Hi All! I have a request if some kind soul will help me out. I am desperately seeking a copy of Mickey and the Fireman. My husband is a fireman, and has fallen in love with this picture. I would love to stich it for him. It is retired now, so I can't even buy it, and would gladly pay for all costs associated with sending the pattern to me, or it could be emailed and I would be just as happy. Thanks!
Cj:flower3:

I have lost one of the four control sheets for Past, Present, Future. Can anybody email me a pattern?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter