What Disney crafts do you make?

Eeyoreloverforever

Mouseketeer
we are a Disney loving family. WE are trying to decorate our house in Disney too.

What crafts have you made that are Disney. ie: for your home, with your kids, for Christmas.

Post pictures if you can please.

:thumbsup2 for Christmas I made disney tins out of those big tins of popcorn, I made one for dd12 that was a tink theme and filled it with everything/anything tink, I did another one that was sopose to be a surprise for our up coming family trip but dd12 was snooping in my craft tubs and found it, I had saved the little pictures from my disney calender and cut them out and glued them on the inside of the tin, then decoupaged over it. on the outside i decorated it with disney scrapbook paper, and our names, and put some stickers, on the lid I had our last name, family vacation and the date. and also decoupaged over the whole outside, filled this tin with luggage tags i made, matching t-shirts from disney store, and a kids guide book, light sticks, stuff animal. the park hoppers were to go in also but she found this tin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you should have seen the loook on her face when she realized she was going this year!
:rotfl2: :banana: :cool1: :cheer2: :moped: :cloud9:oh yeah I have done my bedroom in Mickey and dd12's is tink!

Well, I'm slowly working on a quilt with the character autographs from our last trip. I'm putting together some of our favourite photos on it too.
I designed and made a quilt for hubby for Christmas with his favourite Mickey poses last year. There is a picture of it in the "Dis World's Fair" thread.http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1043407

You can check out DD's Tink Room in my SIG

She is a crafter that makes some beaded Disney stuff and others.

I do custom made Italian charms (photos applied to those itty bitty 9mm charms!) of hundreds of different characters & of people loving their Disney vacations! :)

Needless to say, I wear *alot* of those bracelets!

I decorated my daughter's Belle room by framing 8x11 white cardstock that I used Disney stickers and other scrapbooking embellishments on: one says Princess Becca and the other says Be Our Guest...then I used a white matte around the large picture from our Princess Storybook Breakfast with Belle and decorated it with Belle scrapbooking stickers to personalize it.

Awhile ago I posted the curtains I made for my dd-5's Cinderella room using pillowcases, glue dots and some grosgrain ribbon...here's a pic:

curtains004.jpg

I loved doing the girls Princess rooms!

Hi there,
I just want to tell everyone :) I am such a huge Disney fan. I've been there over 250 times. Disney is constantly on my mind

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!